Profile for Lincspilot > Reviews

Lincspilot

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent mouse, 2 Oct. 2013
Prompt delivery. Product looks great and works very well. My grandson is delighted. I would recommend to anybody wanting a sturdy, modern looking wireless mouse.

61 Hours (Jack Reacher, Book 14)
61 Hours (Jack Reacher, Book 14)

5.0 out of 5 stars Jack Reacher at his best!, 15 Sept. 2013
This is an excellent read. South Dakota in the winter sounds really cold! A good story with no obvious ending makes this very enjoyable - on a cold, wet autumn evening in front of the fire with a malt whiskey - heaven! Enjoy the read.

Tiger's Claw (Patrick McLanahan Book 18)
Tiger's Claw (Patrick McLanahan Book 18)

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent read!, 27 Aug. 2013
I'm a great fan of Dale Brown having flown in the RAF. His flying stories remind me of many things. China getting out of hand is a credible background to this story. As usual the "goodies" win (pity it's always US-orientated).

Wilkinson Sword Quattro Titanium Razor Blades 8 Pack
Wilkinson Sword Quattro Titanium Razor Blades 8 Pack
Offered by RazorBlades4u

5.0 out of 5 stars Seems better than Gillette!, 28 July 2013
With the extortionate cost of blades I decided to try the Wilkinson Sword razor and I put my Gillette Power razor into the bathroom cupboard. It's early days (about a month) but so far I think the Wilkinson razor & blades are giving me a better shave and the blades are lasting a bit longer. Still expensive though - may be it's because I'm getting older!

Code: (Virals 3) (Virals series)
Code: (Virals 3) (Virals series)

1.0 out of 5 stars First book I havn't finished for 4 years!, 28 July 2013
I love the Kate Brennan books but the opening chapters of this with the main characters communicating telepathically with wolves turned me off. I've read some different books since I decided to put this one away. I'll give it another go when I don't have any alternatives on my Kindle. Sorry Ms Reichs!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 29, 2014 4:20 PM GMT

Deluxe Wooden Radio Controlled Seiko Wall Clock
Deluxe Wooden Radio Controlled Seiko Wall Clock

5.0 out of 5 stars Good looking & very accurate, 28 July 2013
Although this cost more than many alternatives it is very well made and looks great on our kitchen wall. Very clever how it set itself to the correct time using radio waves as soon as the battery was installed. It now checks itself for accuracy and adjusts automatically. Nice to have an accurate clock rather than an estimate!

Black & White Retro Umbrella Stand
Black & White Retro Umbrella Stand
Offered by AcaciaHome

5.0 out of 5 stars Good looking & practical., 28 July 2013
This review is from: Black & White Retro Umbrella Stand
This is a good size for umbrellas and very stable. With an attractive design this is exactly what we hoped for. Would recommend.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars A great case fan!, 28 July 2013
Although this was more expensive than many alternatives it seems worth every penny. Everything I needed was in the box. Fitting was quick and easy. Doesn't make a sound and an effective cooler. No hesitation in recommending it.

ECP - 120W TOSHIBA PA3290E-3AC3 LAPTOP CHARGER POWER SUPPLY
ECP - 120W TOSHIBA PA3290E-3AC3 LAPTOP CHARGER POWER SUPPLY
Offered by EXPRESS COMPUTER PARTS

5.0 out of 5 stars Seems a good buy - fingers crossed., 28 July 2013
Bought for my grandson's laptop because of its spec and reasonable price. So far it's working fine but we'll see if this is still the case in 6 months time.

Noctua NF-R8 - case fan
Noctua NF-R8 - case fan

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made & very quiet., 28 July 2013
Everything I needed was in the box. Everything is well made and fitted perfectly. Soundless now it's fitted. It's pricey compared to other fans on offer but, in my opinion, well worth the cost. No hesitation in recommending.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6