Profile for alain > Reviews

The History Of Football 4 disc edition [DVD] [2002]
The History Of Football 4 disc edition [DVD] [2002]
Offered by best_value_entertainment

4.0 out of 5 stars History of football, 15 Dec. 2013
Bought for a gift and the recipient has told me that the quality is good and the discs were very enjoyable for football fans everywhere.Plenty of great goals which he is not used to being a West Ham United follower.

One Man And His Campervan [DVD]
One Man And His Campervan [DVD]
Dvd ~ Martin Dorey
Offered by becksdvds-co-uk

3.0 out of 5 stars one man and his campervan, 25 May 2013
Entertaining and a bit quirky on how to make meals in a small campervan .Not enough information on places he travels to.

Paw Tracks at Owl Cottage
Paw Tracks at Owl Cottage
by Denis O'Connor

5.0 out of 5 stars Paw Tracks at Owl Cottage, 25 Jan. 2013
Another fantastic book. Just like Paw Tracks in the Moonlight, I have read tis book many times and still want to read it again, over and over. The author's adventure with his Maine Coon cats made me glow inside each time I read it as it reminds me of my own Maine Coon called Tabby, who passed away recently at the age of 18. The story also brought me so much tears and pain as I felt exactly the same when my Tabby died. Its great to find books that relates so much to your own story. I have recommended this book to my friends and will continue to recommend it to other people. Delivery time is excellent, as always!

Paw Tracks in the Moonlight
Paw Tracks in the Moonlight
by Denis O'Connor

5.0 out of 5 stars Paw atracks in the moonlight, 25 Jan. 2013
This must be my favourite book. I have read it many times and still want to keep reading it. I had a Maine Coon cat who passed away recently after having him for 18 yrs. This book reminds me of my beloved Maine Coon called Tabby. I can feel exactly how the author felt. I can just picture in my mind all the adventures he had with Toby. And I can feel the pain he felt when Toby Jug died, its exactly how i felt when my cat died. Toby Jug and Tabby has lots of very similar qualities being both Maine Coon. Few years ago, I have read this article in the newspaper, the story about Toby Jug when the author was interviewed. When I was going through the list of books about cat stories, I finally found the book about Toby Jug. I truly love this book. Wonderful story! i can't stop reading it. Its the best cat story i have ever read, same as Paw Tracks at Owl Cottage.

White Chin
White Chin
by Marilyn Edwards

5.0 out of 5 stars White Chin, 22 Jan. 2013
This review is from: White Chin (Paperback)
This is a great story. I can imagine everything while reading it as if i was watching it on film. I definitely would recommend it to my friends who also loves cats. Delivery time is excellent.

Garden ornament Cat sitting, Cast stone, Slate gray
Garden ornament Cat sitting, Cast stone, Slate gray
Offered by Tiefes Kunsthandwerk GbR

5.0 out of 5 stars Garden ornamentsl figure - cat sitting, cast stone, slate gray, 22 Jan. 2013
Garden ornamental figure - cat sitting, cast stone, slate gray
This is exactly what i wanted for my sweet 18yr old Maine Coon Tabby who passed away recently. It resembles my cat when we first got him when he was just 3months old. Delivery arrived even before the specified date. Very impressive! I have recommended it to my friend whose cat also passed away recently. She also bought one soon as I told her about it and also very happy with the product and delvery time.

WALK N VEST EXTRA LARGE RABBITS CATS
WALK N VEST EXTRA LARGE RABBITS CATS
Offered by Paws To Your Door

4.0 out of 5 stars walk n vest, 14 Sept. 2012
We have two big strong cats a maine coon and a big persion and although a little tight around the body the harnesses do the job required.the fixing on the jacket whete the lead is attatched cound be stonger but apart from this a excellent product.