Profile for Justmyopinion > Reviews

Content by Justmyopinion

Justmyopinion (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Harley Quinn TP Vol 2 Power Outage (Harley Quinn (Numbered))
Harley Quinn TP Vol 2 Power Outage (Harley Quinn (Numbered))
by Amanda Conner

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Read, 7 Mar. 2017
My 12yr old has the set of these comics. She's enjoyed reading them all. She has rated this book 5 stars, as there are plenty of stories to read that are full of humour.

Hungry Shark Evolution
Hungry Shark Evolution

1.0 out of 5 stars Use a tablet, 7 Mar. 2017
This review is from: Hungry Shark Evolution (App)
This game is better played on a tablet. The Amazon TV app experience isn't great.

Crossy Road
Crossy Road

2.0 out of 5 stars Slow, 7 Mar. 2017
This review is from: Crossy Road (App)
Game is good, but played via Amazon's app on the TV isn't so good. (Too slow, so I'm told!)

642 Things to Write About Me (Journals)
642 Things to Write About Me (Journals)
by San Francisco Writers' Grotto
Edition: Diary

4.0 out of 5 stars A great way to Journal, 7 Mar. 2017
I bought this for my 12year old daughter, who enjoys all things creative, writing included.
In this book, you may get a whole page, or few lines to describe or recall an experience from your past.
It is intended for adults, as many of the prompts ask you to recall things from your childhood, or other situations that a child has yet to complete. This being said, there's still a lot a creative tween or tween can put down in it.
There is a junior version, but I thought it was too 'junior' for my child.

If I had to mention a negative, it's the fact that the book is for the American market, with plenty of American references. This isn't too much of an issue, but it would be nice to have had a British version.
I liked my daughters copy so much I bought one for myself!

Wisdom Dental Sticks 100
Wisdom Dental Sticks 100

4.0 out of 5 stars Dental Sticks, 7 Mar. 2017
Repulsed at seeing my eldest picking their teeth at the end of a meal with all matter of instruments, I decided to pop these into their stocking at Christmas!
'How thoughtful' was the response on seeing them.
'Thank goodness' was the thought in my mind!

Funtime Gifts Air Power Soccer Disk
Funtime Gifts Air Power Soccer Disk
Offered by Findmeagift

3.0 out of 5 stars Indoor Football fun., 7 Mar. 2017
This is a fun item, and it helps to keep kids active indoors.
Once switched on, it glides along the floor easily (real wood, vinyl and tile), and doesn't mark furniture. We don't kick it. We use more of a firm 'punt' with the foot. It may well take more abuse, but we are happy to do what we've always done.
I'm not sure how long the batteries last, but we haven't changed them yet, and they went in at Xmas. It isn't used everyday.
If there is a negative, I would say it's the noise of the motor.

iPod Touch 5th 6th Generation Genuine Leather Case, iPod Touch 5/6 Case Genuine ZAFOORAH Credit Card Wallet Stand with 3 Bonus items Stylus, Screen Protector, Microfiber Cloth (Genuine Leather Wallet Stand - Black
Offered by Accessorise-it

4.0 out of 5 stars Black Ipod Case, 7 Mar. 2017
So far so good. This has been used for a while now, and is still in great condition, and holds the ipod in place securely.

CASIO Analogue Watch Black MQ-24-7BLL
CASIO Analogue Watch Black MQ-24-7BLL
Offered by Tec Uk

4.0 out of 5 stars Good everyday watch., 7 Mar. 2017
Great everyday watch. The screen size is adequate, it keeps time impeccably, and the strap fits a smaller wrist. This watch is being used daily for school. It's very good value.

Silentnight Soft as Silk Duvet, 13.5 Tog - King
Silentnight Soft as Silk Duvet, 13.5 Tog - King
Offered by Branded_Bedding

4.0 out of 5 stars Cosyness at it's best., 7 Mar. 2017
I'm pleased I bought this. I find it warm, soft, and very cosy to sleep under. I bought the King Size. It's a lot lighter than my previous duvet, making it far easier to change the bedding.
It fluffed right up after removing it from the case, which I may say, turned out to be useful for keeping the spare duvet in.
All in all, I'm very happy with it, and would recommend it.

TheraPearl Ankle/Wrist Wrap, Reusable Hot Cold Therapy Pack with Gel Beads, Best Ice Pack for Wrist and Ankle Sprain, Flexible Hot and Cold Compress for Pain Relief, Sports Injuries, and Swelling

3.0 out of 5 stars Helpful in treating sports pain., 7 Mar. 2017
I did read the reviews thoroughly before purchasing, so I had a good idea of what to expect. Although these are for the wrist/ankle, I was under the impression that they would fit around my thigh too, as comments suggested. Well, they don't.
They fit all the way round my wrist, and ankles. They do not fit around the thigh.
The strapping is such, it has to go all the way round to the beginning to secure (if you understand what I mean). I don't find this very practical.

I could 'just' about get this item to wrap around my lower leg (just above the ankle bone). It has to be said, it was a tad tight, and ankles and lower legs are that of any average female!
On the plus side, these cool quickly in the freezer, and when worn, help to reduce inflammation/pain. I had been using them regularly for shin splints.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20