Profile for alfaron > Reviews

Content by alfaron

alfaron (Limassol, Cyprus)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Organic Raw Kamut (Wheat) Grass JUICE Powder - Premium Grade & Organic Certified (500 grams)
Offered by Na'vi Organics

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 28 Feb. 2017
Generally I usually order from this seller. Their products are of premium quality, and seems to have the proper effect after consumption. I always re-order this item, or alternate with the organic barley grass juice powder. Both are excellent, although a bit pricey, but I guess to achieve such high quality, the production cost is high..

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice thick good quality wool, 2 April 2015
Excellent wool quality tie. Highly recommended.

Bow tie from Fabio Farini in black gray
Bow tie from Fabio Farini in black gray
Offered by Outlet7

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality at an affordable price, 1 Mar. 2015
Excellent quality considering the purchase price. Yes some might say that the shown presentation box is not included with the bow tie when shipped, but is not really a deal breaker, unless for those who intend to give it as a gift. I have already bought more colours, and not disappointed at all.

Standzout AI-10-001B Standzfree Floor Stand for iPad - Black
Standzout AI-10-001B Standzfree Floor Stand for iPad - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful.. but can be obsolete quickly without spares for the newer iPads, 12 Aug. 2014
Very useful indeed, but I sold my older iPad, and now siting around collecting dust.. Just wondering if I can get a new head to hold the iPad Air.. without having to pay dearly for it.. Does anyone know if they have a replacement head for the latest iPad Air..

Sennheiser HD 598 Around-Ear Open Back Headphones - Cream/Brown
Sennheiser HD 598 Around-Ear Open Back Headphones - Cream/Brown

4.0 out of 5 stars A classic and must have.., 12 Aug. 2014
At the beginning when I just got it, it did not sound that good replacing the 595 which I sold recently.. But with use the sound and bass improved really a lot.. Don't like the new cable which came with it, a bit tangly and not that nice to use, in comparison to the fixed cable of the 595, which was really easier to handle, although the new cable being detachable is a real plus. Being comfortable does not come near to describe how easily you can wear those cans for hours without tiring your head or ears... I use it mainly for watching movies late at night, and the sound is just balanced and punchy when required.. Not really crazy about the creamy finish, For I would have preferred a stealthy black or dark grey with perhaps some titanium accents.. Can't have it all I guess.. not my first choice for listening to music.. unless when I am napping.. that is how wonderfully comfortable it is...

StilGut UltraSlim Case with Stand & Sleep/Wake Function, Slim Cover for iPad Air, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect and fit for purpose, 12 Aug. 2014
My second, which I bought for my new iPad Air.. Just fabulous, and works like a charm.. I am addicted to this case..

Apple 27 inch Thunderbolt Display
Apple 27 inch Thunderbolt Display

5.0 out of 5 stars Expensive!!! but indeed a gorgeous display, 1 May 2014
You get what you paid for... super solid well built with a beautiful screen!! The thunderbolt connection is by far superior to what came before from Apple.

Logitech Wireless Solar Keyboard K760 for Mac, iPad or iPhone
Logitech Wireless Solar Keyboard K760 for Mac, iPad or iPhone

3.0 out of 5 stars Often connection loss, 1 May 2014
Very well made, although a bit flimsy if compared to Apple's own keyboards. A nice idea nonetheless, although and to be very honest, the Apple own BT wireless keyboard has somehow a better look and more of a solid feel during use. My main gripe is that in it's effort to save on battery power, it switches off more often when not in use to conserve power, and in many cases it is just impossible to reconnect again to my new Mac Mini. A restart is a must. I would recommend it if you are very much into green technology, but for me the Apple own BT keyboard is the first choice.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 7, 2014 11:28 PM BST

Redged RT-1N Professional B-Series Ball Head
Redged RT-1N Professional B-Series Ball Head

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value considering the quality, 1 May 2014
Comparing to that sold by a similarly specced well known Italian manufacturer, this is a steal, specially that it comes with the same quick release system. Well done, and will not hesitate to buy more from this manufacturer. Solid construction with a very smooth ball head with a nice quick single action lock.

SONY portable headphone amplifier PHA-1
SONY portable headphone amplifier PHA-1

2.0 out of 5 stars Avoid! not worth the asking price!, 28 Feb. 2014
Yes this product is way too good looking, and being a quality Sony product, really deserves 5 stars just by looking and fidling with it. Very well made indeed, and feels very good and solid in the hand, plus it matches perfectly with my iPhone 4S. All necessary cables included. However there is no apparent or any real difference in sound quality using my Philips Fidelio X1 or my Shure SRH1540 warranting the premium price I paid for it. In actual fact, I can say with confidence that it make really no diffrence if the sound is direct from my iPhone 4s or through this Sony unit. In the end, I just bacame lazy and rarely use it if not at all.. Waste of time in my opinion.
Plus be aware that for those of us living in the EU, this prodcut is shipped from Japan, and I ended paying through my nose for import duty and VAT... Makes it the worse piece of kit I bought recenlty from Amazon.. Although I cannot blame them in any way.. Try before you buy.. would be my advice!

In fairness to this amplifier, there was indeed an improvment in the sound and specially the base response, on my Sennheiser HD595.. That is all.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 24, 2014 11:22 AM GMT

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4