Profile for littlesmoggies > Reviews

0.375in Sand Perch Cover Pack of 4
0.375in Sand Perch Cover Pack of 4
Offered by Melian Pet, Farm & Equestrian Supplies

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not use sanded perch covers., 25 Sept. 2015
Please don't buy or use sanded perch covers. They are no good for your birds feet and can result in bumble foot which is incredibly painful. Use natural perches instead.

Johnsons Sanded Bird Perch Covers SMALL Pack 4 (TP)(PERCHS)
Johnsons Sanded Bird Perch Covers SMALL Pack 4 (TP)(PERCHS)
Offered by Pet-Bliss - Delivering WORLDWIDE

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not use sanded perch covers., 25 Sept. 2015
Please do not buy sanded perch covers. They are not good for your birds feet. They can cause painful bumble foot. Use natural perches instead.

(Armitage) Kagesan Sanded Perch Covers (4 Pack) [34221]
(Armitage) Kagesan Sanded Perch Covers (4 Pack) [34221]
Offered by Supply Me Beauty

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not use sanded perch covers, 25 Sept. 2015
Please do not use sanded perch covers. They are unnecessary and cause painful bumble foot. Use natural perches instead.

Nobby Sanded Perch Covers (12 x Pack of 4)
Nobby Sanded Perch Covers (12 x Pack of 4)

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not use sand perch covers., 25 Sept. 2015
Please do not buy sanded perch covers. They are unnecessary and can cause painful bumble foot. Use natural perches instead.

Johnsons Perch Covers
Johnsons Perch Covers
Offered by All Things Garden and Pets

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not use sanded perch covers., 25 Sept. 2015
This review is from: Johnsons Perch Covers (Misc.)
Please don't use these perch covers. They are totally unnecessary and can cause serious painful bumble foot. Use natural perches instead.

Baby Travel Universal Foot Muff (Red)
Baby Travel Universal Foot Muff (Red)
Offered by Baby Travel Limited

1.0 out of 5 stars Faulty?, 26 April 2013
I bought this back in January for my Britax Trekker. It's perfect, big enough for my big 22 month old and solved the problem of blankets falling off.
When the sun (finally) came out a few weeks ago I thought I'd just remove the top part as it is supposed to unzip. It doesn't. Both ends of the zip are the same. I ended up rolling it up and shoving it down my sons side. Not ideal. I contacted the sellers but they were far from helpful. I have to send this one back so they can check it. This will leave me without until they get around to fixing/replacing it. I walk 7 miles on the school run and while the weather is so changeable I will be needing it.
Hopefully I'll be able to send it back when it warms up in a few weeks.
I wish I'd bought a branded one. At least then I'd get the customer support I was expecting.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 15, 2015 11:45 PM GMT

HotScamp Premium Ask Me About My T-Rex T-shirt - Dinosaur Flip Tee Adults, Youth and Kids T-Shirt *Great Present Gift!* Many Colours All Sizes From Age 3/4 - Size 3XL
Price: £9.99 - £19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 24 Mar. 2013
I ordered this for my brothers birthday on Thursday and it arrived on Saturday. He will love it. I now have to order many many more for everyone else who has already seen it. I predict a increase in T-Rex's out there...,

Silver Head Scalp Neck Stress Relax Massager
Silver Head Scalp Neck Stress Relax Massager
Offered by Honearn

5.0 out of 5 stars Migraine sufferer who will try anything!, 22 Nov. 2012
I ordered this with nothing to loose as it was under £2. It is wonderful. It really relaxes and de-stresses me. I have ordered another for my secret Santa gift for a work colleague. Who doesn't like their head massaged?

Gary the Snail 3" - TY Spongebob Beanies Key Clip
Gary the Snail 3" - TY Spongebob Beanies Key Clip
Offered by Inspirations Gift Shop (UK)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 22 Nov. 2012
I needed a key ring for my 4 year old daughters school bag so she could easily recognise it. I (rightly) assumed it would be wall to wall disney and Hello Kitty. She loves SpongeBob and is very pleased with her very own Gary!

Animal Hide and Seek (Farmyard Tales Touchy-feely)
Animal Hide and Seek (Farmyard Tales Touchy-feely)
by Stephen Cartwright
Edition: Board book

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit disappointed., 21 Oct. 2012
I bought this for my 16 month old. He loves touchy feely books, lift the flap books and animals so I thought I was on to a winner. The book has lots of feely bits and plenty of animals and held his attention for a good while. In fact, it was his go to book when I asked him to fetch one.

Now for the reason it has only scored 3 stars. The flaps are not nearly sturdy enough. I would say my boy is the target age group so why not make them toddler proof? He has ripped one clean off and torn another in half. I have repaired them with Sellotape but fear for the other flaps!

Disappointing Usborne.