Profile for Amazon Customer: sparrow > Reviews

Content by Amazon Custome...

Amazon Customer: sparrow

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Replacement rollator bag for 4 wheel walkers / walking aids
Replacement rollator bag for 4 wheel walkers / walking aids

5.0 out of 5 stars So happy I came across this product, 17 Sept. 2016
So happy I came across this product. The original under seat bag on my Rollator was really flimsy and disintegrated fairly quickly. This product is brilliant, far sturdier than the one that came with my Rollator(Trolly) and fits perfectly. Also, it is less than half the price that my local Mobility shop wanted to charge for their replacement bag. Sooooooooo impressed with this.

Clovenhoof
Clovenhoof

5.0 out of 5 stars Clovenhoof, 17 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Clovenhoof (Kindle Edition)
Absolutely brilliant book. I can't wait to read book Two. So witty it had me in tears of laughter. I could not put this down, a real page turner.

Peppa Pig My First Kitchen
Peppa Pig My First Kitchen

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 13 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Peppa Pig My First Kitchen (Toy)
OK so it was only twenty quid but even so the quality was rubbish and no where near as substantial as the description. I can't see this peice of inferior Toy lasting any longer than Easter.
Would definately NOT recomend

100 150mm (6") White Plastic Lollipop Sticks for Cake Pops and Lollies
100 150mm (6") White Plastic Lollipop Sticks for Cake Pops and Lollies
Offered by The Packaging Group

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT, 13 Jan. 2013
I got a few sets of these for my Daughter and Daughter in Law and they rave about them. They are sturdy and just the right size for popcakes. This item will most definately be a repeat order throughout the year

Learning Resources Euro Coins Set (Set of 100)
Learning Resources Euro Coins Set (Set of 100)

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal, 13 Jan. 2013
Bought these for my little Grandaughter who is obsessed with collecting coins from realtives purses. she spends hours counting out her pennies( even though they are marked Euros she is only two and isn't that bothered), puttin them in her piggy band and thend oing it all over again. Mega plus is that the "coins" being plastic do not leave a horrible residue on her hands which "normal" coins do

The Long Midnight Of Barney Thomson
The Long Midnight Of Barney Thomson

4.0 out of 5 stars A good read, 13 Jan. 2013
I like the humour and the quirkiness of the story. Will read more in this series. overall, very enjoyable light reading that made me chuckle by the sheer ineptitiude of the main character. Will read more from this series

Beyond Hades (The Prometheus Wars Book 1)
Beyond Hades (The Prometheus Wars Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Beyond Hades, 14 Dec. 2012
First time I had read anything by this Author. Really enjoyed the humour and the action. However, it did start to drag a little towards the end and possibly too much time spent on the final battle scenes and found it a tad repetitive. I will however be reading the next installement(s)

Saving Jackie K
Saving Jackie K

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste you time, 8 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Saving Jackie K (Kindle Edition)
The premis of this book was interesting but apart from the title, everything else is just total nonsense.
This could have been written by a 10year old and is in the style of a "Famous Five" story.

Thank goodness it was free or I would have been really angry had I paid for such drivel.
If I could have given it minus stars I would.

Parasene Superwarm 4 Paraffin Heater
Parasene Superwarm 4 Paraffin Heater
Offered by Heritage Home and Garden

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth buying, 3 Mar. 2012
A nightmare to assemble and the adjuster knob is virtually impossible to use. I only kept it as the cost of sending it back was ridiculous.
Would definately not reccomend

Andrew James Halogen Oven in White, 12 Litre Capacity, 1300W
Andrew James Halogen Oven in White, 12 Litre Capacity, 1300W
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD

3.0 out of 5 stars halogen oven, 10 Nov. 2011
I had heard marvellous things about halogens ovens and treated myself to this one particularly because it came with the two year warranty and lots of extras. Also, because I won a £50.00 Amazon voucher and spent it on myself instead of others.
The oven is brilliant, and I have used it far more than I thought I would. I buy kitchen gadgets and then get bored with very quickly. I do find it difficult getting the round trays out with the tongs supplied as I really don't think they are strong enough especially if there is any weight on the trays. To me this is a safety issue! It is also really awkward getting other bowls/dishes in and out aswell without them tipping and food ending up at the bottome of the glass bowl. The main problem is trying to get a firm hold of the dish/bowl that you are using for cooking as there is virtually no room around the sides of the ovens large glass bowl. I tried oven gloves but these were too thickbut I somehow manage to bumble my through.
The recipe book supplied is all but useless and really lets the whole experience of using the product down. It is far too vague. So, it is really trial and error and finding a way to adapt your cooking methods.

It is a brilliant piece of equipment but really needs a lot more thought about the practical usage side of things to be ironed out.
I would not recomend this or any other make of oven of this particular style if you have any sort of problems with your hands/arms/fingers as the risk of having an accident is far too high a risk.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3