Profile for MB > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Crossy Road
Crossy Road

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun game - very addictive, 1 April 2015
This review is from: Crossy Road (App)
FUN for the young and old alike. Frogger for the twenty-first century! I like the chunky graphics, very old skool, it works well.

Mrs. Brown's Boys D' Movie
Mrs. Brown's Boys D' Movie
Dvd

2.0 out of 5 stars I enjoy the TV series very much, 16 Jan. 2015
I enjoy the TV series very much, but the Movie felt a little forced. Certainly not as funny as the TV series. A lot of the enjoyment from the TV series comes from the live audience and the simple scenery, and both of those are absent from the Movie.

1,411 QI Facts To Knock You Sideways
1,411 QI Facts To Knock You Sideways
by John Lloyd

5.0 out of 5 stars I love John Lloyd's work and this book will have you ..., 16 Jan. 2015
I love John Lloyd's work and this book will have you engrossed for hours. I originally bought it as a birthday present for my twelve year old nephew, but ended up buying two copies - one for him and one for me!

A Bear Called Paddington (Paddington Bear Book 1)
A Bear Called Paddington (Paddington Bear Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun story, 16 Jan. 2015
Great fun story. I haven't read Paddington since I was a kid myself, but reading it again as an adult had me crying with laughter. Great bedtime reading with my children. They're aged 14 and 10, but they don't think they're too old for it!

Cheatwell Games Pig Popper Soft Foam Ball Shooter
Cheatwell Games Pig Popper Soft Foam Ball Shooter
Offered by Crafty Arts

5.0 out of 5 stars This gave my nine-year-old niece a lot of fun on Christmas Day and has remained a favourite since, 16 Jan. 2015
This gave my nine-year-old niece a lot of fun on Christmas Day and has remained a favourite since. A lot of enjoyment for the money.

Queenshiny® Latex Rubber Horse Head Mask Costume Halloween Gangnam Style Dance-One
Offered by Queen Shiny

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought this for my nephew for Christmas. It ponged ..., 16 Jan. 2015
Bought this for my nephew for Christmas. It ponged of latex when it came out of the box, but a quick wipe down with a damp cloth and leaving it to air overnight solved that problem. My twelve year old nephew loves it!

Heartbound: Friendship Never Dies
Heartbound: Friendship Never Dies

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 Jan. 2015
Fabulous book. Well written and very enjoyable.

Tesla 2015: Best Features Buyers Guide
Tesla 2015: Best Features Buyers Guide

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor book... does the author even own a Tesla?, 13 Dec. 2014
Very poor book. Not well written with just a list of numbered paragraphs listing some generic facts about the Tesla company and the cars. No critical reviews, in fact, no reviews at all of the cars and no analysis of the product other than what you could get from a cursory scan through the company web site. Please avoid.

Celeste
Celeste

5.0 out of 5 stars Clever, exciting and enjoyable. Well worth reading., 23 July 2014
This review is from: Celeste (Kindle Edition)
This is a really clever book. Intertwining the present with the past, the story line grips you to a climatic ending. This is definitely one of those books that you won't want to put down. My young teenage daughter is loving it too.

HEXBUG Aquabot
HEXBUG Aquabot

5.0 out of 5 stars Bathtime made fun, 21 Feb. 2014
This review is from: HEXBUG Aquabot (Toy)
Children love these little robotic fish, and adults do too. They're a lot of fun at bathtime! Make sure you get spare batteries though, because these fish will get a lot of use.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4