Profile for Wombat > Reviews

Content by Wombat

Wombat

The Complete NIV Audio Bible: Read by David Suchet (MP3 CD) (New International Version)
by Zondervan
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars Anointed, 14 Nov. 2015
It is hard to express how good this is. The Bible is God's Word and David Suchet is anointed in his reading of the Word. I have struggled to read my Bible regularly and this has really helped me enjoy a daily dose as I drive to work. God's words read by David S simply wash over me like a gentle balm, as God intended. My prayer partner reminded me that the Bible is meant to be read out aloud and I can say without hesitation that this is the best reading I have ever heard. If want an effective way to hear God's Word then don't hesitate to purchase this. It is outstanding and truly anointed by God. Praise God and thank you David S for all your handwork.

Higher Truth
Higher Truth

5.0 out of 5 stars A Real Treat!, 7 Oct. 2015
This review is from: Higher Truth (Audio CD)
My rock loving son bought me this as a random treat and what a treat it is! It is not a rock album but a great easy listen with rock at its heart. If you enjoy whiling away time listening to great music with fantastic vocals then don't delay and buy this. The stand out tracks are 'Higher Truth' and 'Our Time in the Universe' but they are all great. Plus 4 bonus tracks which add to the overall joy of listening to this.

Proof Of Life
Proof Of Life
Offered by A2Z Entertains

5.0 out of 5 stars Scott Stapp is a Rockstar!, 11 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Proof Of Life (Audio CD)
This album is quite simply outstanding. As a heavy rock veteran of over 40 years I love this album and can't stop playing it, each time getting better.

Jesus is the Son of God but he also rocks - check out track 8 - simply awesome!

If you like Creed, Alter Bridge, Shinedown etc don't hesitate to buy this album.

Melkco Luxe Jacka Black Handmade Genuine Leather Slimline Case for iPhone 5 & 5S

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 19 Oct. 2012
This case is an excellent product which I cannot fault in any way. It is of a very high quality and does everything required in terms of functionality and design. It is padded just sufficiently to give protection and a feeling of high quality without bulking up the iphone in a way never intended by the designers at Apple. Highly recommended.

Vice Verses
Vice Verses
Offered by Springwood Media

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding Album, 20 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Vice Verses (Audio CD)
Don't hesitate this is an outstanding album. Whether you are a Christian or not you will love this album if you like mid range rock music. I bought it for my 'heavy rock' 22 year old son who is very choosy and he has not sopped playing it!

Old Town BONDED LEATHER PHOTO ALBUMS (2 Pack) Brown (Holds 300 6x4 photos)
Old Town BONDED LEATHER PHOTO ALBUMS (2 Pack) Brown (Holds 300 6x4 photos)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 20 Jan. 2012
This album is of very good quality and the service was excellent. We have ordered ten albums in total as a consequence.