Profile for mrs karen wilson > Reviews

Content by mrs karen wilson

mrs karen wilson

LED Night Light, TeckNet Long Life [Pack of 3] Battery Powered Dual Stick Anywhere Hallway Stairs Night Light With a built in Motion and light Sensor

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 9 Aug. 2015
Great items this is the second set I've bought - I use them everywhere and the batteries last forever

Snugg® Galaxy S4 Case - Silicone Case with Lifetime Guarantee (Black) for Samsung Galaxy S4

4.0 out of 5 stars wrong item, 5 Feb. 2014
This item was ordered in error and didn't fit but looked very robust and i would have like to keep it.

GSDSTYLEYOURMOBILE {TM} SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 S III I9300 PRINTED MAGNETIC FLIP PU LEATHER CASE COVER POUCH + SCREEN PROTECTOR + STYLUS (Black and White Book)

5.0 out of 5 stars Delighted with this item, 5 Feb. 2014
Very nice item and useful for keeping my oyster card in when I'm on the move. would recommend to everyone

Bestwe ® Armor red and Black Kickstand Double Layer Hard Case Silicone Gel Cover for Samsung Galaxy S3 III i9300 With Screen protector

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased, 5 Feb. 2014
really nice item and very robust which is just what we needed as the phone is dropped a lot. Thank you

iPad Air Case, BoxWave® [Crystal Shell] Slim-Fit, Ultra Lightweight, Hard Shell Cover for Apple iPad Air - Crystal Clear

4.0 out of 5 stars I bought another item at the same time and haven't tried this yet but expect it to be well used when I do, 5 Feb. 2014
I like its easy to use and clear material. I will use it all the time when I have fixed it

Help Me! Guide to the iPad Air: Step-by-Step User Guide for the Fifth Generation iPad and iOS 7

4.0 out of 5 stars Very easy for a complete novice like myself I still need to read all of it, 5 Feb. 2014
quite easy to understand still need to read all of it but expect to be proficient by the end of it