Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Fitbit Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now
Profile for Bethany > Reviews

Content by Bethany

Bethany

DSstyles Retro PU Leather Camera Case Bag for Fujifilm INSTAX WIDE 300 Instant Camera with Free Shoulder Strap - Brown
Offered by DSstyles Store

1.0 out of 5 stars Be warned, took this on holiday and the tan ..., 27 Mar. 2017
Be warned, took this on holiday and the tan dye rubbed off and stained my white shirt! Had to throw away in the end.

Women's Cute Graphic Printing Pleated Bubble Skirt (Large, Watermelon)
Women's Cute Graphic Printing Pleated Bubble Skirt (Large, Watermelon)
Offered by Refinery

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it! Nice and light material, 27 Mar. 2017
Love it! Nice and light material, looks just as expensive as the £50 skirts from another website. Would recommend x

Marriage by Mistake
Marriage by Mistake

4.0 out of 5 stars Annoyingly addictive., 12 April 2013
Coming from someone who isn't a huge fan of overdone , cliche romances for some reason I couldn't put my iPad down whilst I read this story. It was sweet , fun and romantic. I loved both the lead characters and the entire subplot which never stole from the main story but added to it. Would recommend for anyone in need of a relatively quick romance fix.

Dr Who Men's Quartz Analogue Display Watch with White Dial and Blue Plastic or PU Strap DR173

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm in love ..., 12 April 2013
It looks stylish and is comfortable to wear. Brilliant for fans who want to show support without slapping someone in the face with overdone slogans. I would recommend to all fans :)

Big Girls Do It Better (Book 1)
Big Girls Do It Better (Book 1)

2.0 out of 5 stars Wasn't my cup of tea ..., 12 April 2013
Wasn't much of a plot unfortunately , and far too much detail about clothes in comparison to everything else. Very cliche , although I'm not entirely sure what I was expecting. I give it two stars for the fact that the lead female is a believable and realistic size which is refreshing to read.

Bluetooth wireless keyboard hard plastic stand cover case for iPad 2 (white keys)
Offered by izzibuyer

4.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I needed, 21 Feb. 2013
Stylish and compact. This is exactly what I needed. Arrived before it was due , extremely happy with what I had purchased. Only reason why I'm one star short is because once you have locked the iPad and keyboard together (when it is used as a protective cover ) it is extremely difficult to separate them. Overall would recommend , brilliant for the price.

Warm Bodies (The Warm Bodies Series)
Warm Bodies (The Warm Bodies Series)
by Isaac Marion

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed ..., 21 Feb. 2013
I was intrigued by the concept of this story and decided to read the book before watching the movie. I wouldn't really recommend either.
My main problem was with the lead female Julie , I found her completely unbelievable as a teenage girl and couldn't understand if she was innocent or damaged , overall she became really annoying. The slight changes to the idea of zombies in this story is very clever and had potential to be different, however after awhile I found the storyline turning into all other teen romances.
In all honesty I found the story surprisingly dull and was disappointed.