Profile for Ms. S. P. Burchett > Reviews

Content by Ms. S. P. Burchett

Ms. S. P. Burchett "Sue B" (Brighton, UK)

Organic Turmeric 400mg: 90 Veg Caps
Organic Turmeric 400mg: 90 Veg Caps
Offered by B.Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 Oct. 2015
Good product arrived in good time.

[FREE HD Film-Drop Protection] Ringke FUSION Galaxy S5 Case Bumper **NEW RELEASE**[CRYSTAL VIEW] FREE Premium HD Clear Screen Protector Included The Best Selling Shock Absorption Bumper + Anti Scratch Clear Back Panel + Design It Yourself Active Touch Technology Premium Hard Case [Eco/DIY Package] for Samsung Galaxy S5 / Galaxy SV / Galaxy S V (2014)

Logitech M570 Wireless Trackball - Graphite [UK Model]
Logitech M570 Wireless Trackball - Graphite [UK Model]

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for me!, 12 Aug. 2014
Not for me. I seem to have to hover my thumb to use the roller ball mouse which proves tiresome for my thumb.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it! The keys are very easy to use, 12 Aug. 2014
I like it! The keys are very easy to use. However, for some reason, the return key seems miles away and I sometimes miss it as I have to stretch my little finger to reach it. But otherwise, it's very comfy.

Replacement Aerial Mast for Skoda Fabia/Felicia/Favorit/Octavia
Replacement Aerial Mast for Skoda Fabia/Felicia/Favorit/Octavia
Offered by Car Audio Warehouse

4.0 out of 5 stars It does the job, 14 Dec. 2013
The aerial is fine. It's an aerial. It allows me to listen to the radio in my car as my other aerial was stolen.

Smartcafe Hot Cafetiere Mug, Platinum
Smartcafe Hot Cafetiere Mug, Platinum

5.0 out of 5 stars Bloomin' marvellous, 1 Feb. 2013
This is fantastic. Just put the coffee in the bottom and pour on hot water. I use it at work and save myself a fortune not having to buy a coffee from the local cafe... several colleagues copied me as well... go on.. treat yourself!!

Taking the Leap: Freeing Ourselves from Old Habits and Fears
Taking the Leap: Freeing Ourselves from Old Habits and Fears
by Pema Chodron

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 1 Feb. 2013
Pema is a fantastic writer of the Dharma and I so appreciate and value her pithy teachings. Her writing is succinct and to the point and really has a huge impact on my life. Thanks Pema.

House - Season 8 [DVD]
House - Season 8 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Hugh Laurie

3.0 out of 5 stars More of the same, 1 Feb. 2013
This review is from: House - Season 8 [DVD] (DVD)
I do love Hugh Laurie and this series and I enjoyed this last season but it was just more of the same really...

Grey's Anatomy: Season 6 [DVD] [2009]
Grey's Anatomy: Season 6 [DVD] [2009]
Dvd ~ Ellen Pompeo

5.0 out of 5 stars Laughed and cried..., 1 Feb. 2013
Love this series.. just ploughed into the whole series over a couple of long, wet, dreary weekends and it was the perfect distraction...