Profile for Anna > Reviews

Sony MDR-E9LP In Ear Headphones - Orange
Sony MDR-E9LP In Ear Headphones - Orange

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 19 Nov. 2014
Amazing!

Great price and the sound is wonderful. Plus they look good, come in a bunch of different colours and are comfy to wear. If you are looking for a cheap pair of headphones for your ipod these are perfect. I'll be buying these every time I need some new headphones form now on :)

Prestige Wicker Oval Two Tier Pet Bed Basket House
Prestige Wicker Oval Two Tier Pet Bed Basket House

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleases humans and cat, 19 Nov. 2014
Firstly, I love this basket. It is well made and a great way to save space if you need multiple cat beds. I like to think of it as a cat bunk bed. It looks great in my house and is easy to keep clean. And it gets bonus points because it is adorable when a cat is sleeping on the bottom and top bed.

More importantly my three cats love this basket too. They are all crazy about the top basket! It is really only big enough for one cat, but they often try to squeeze in together so they can get the top bunk :) The bottom basket is less popular and mainly used by my two smaller cats. But my big cat sometimes snuggles up in there as well. They prefer it without a blanket for some reason.

I'm always reluctant to spend money on cat accessories because of the fact they can be just as happy with a cardboard box, but I am really glad I bought this basket and I think it will last for a long while.

The Hunger Games Catching Fire Hair Pins Mockingjay (Set of 2)
The Hunger Games Catching Fire Hair Pins Mockingjay (Set of 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable., 27 Aug. 2014
They are super cute! I'm going to wear them when I Mockingjay prt 1 is finally out!

They are very well made too.

The Princess Who Had No Kingdom
The Princess Who Had No Kingdom
by Ursula Jones

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!, 27 Aug. 2014
Interesting story with stunning illustrations.

I actually bought this for the artwork but it goes down great with little girls too.They love exploring the drawings, there are some words for them to learn if they are very young and it is a nice book to read with them.

Nobby Moppy 11 cm Cat Toy
Nobby Moppy 11 cm Cat Toy

4.0 out of 5 stars My cats liked it :), 27 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Nobby Moppy 11 cm Cat Toy (Misc.)
My cats were not too interested in the mouse. But they went gaga over the mop toy! And it kept there attention for weeks. With three cats, all interested in the poor thing, that's as long as it lasted.

I'll be getting a new one though.

Good Girl Cat To Nature Scratcher Cat Toy
Good Girl Cat To Nature Scratcher Cat Toy
Offered by Pet-Bliss - Delivering WORLDWIDE

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 27 Aug. 2014
Great value for money. I have three cats and they love scratching it and sitting on it too. When it's hot they even sleep on it!

I have three cats and they use it regularly, but it has held up very, very well.

Theme From Jurassic Park (From The "Jurassic Park" Soundtrack)
Theme From Jurassic Park (From The "Jurassic Park" Soundtrack)

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, 27 Aug. 2014
Some people look at me like I am crazy when I say that this is one of my favourite pieces of music ever! To be honest, maybe they are crazy because this is a stunning piece and John Williams is a legend :)

Mammoth XT Pet Grooming Massage Glove Brush - Removes Hair / Cats / Dogs / Pets - PINK
Offered by Baby Accessories and Ribbon ( HK 10-30 days)

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not work, 27 Aug. 2014
My cat likes to be stroked with this glove but it is useless as a grooming tool.

Catit Eco-Friendly Natural Raffia Catnip Mouse Cat Toy
Catit Eco-Friendly Natural Raffia Catnip Mouse Cat Toy
Offered by tonygold

2.0 out of 5 stars Wish it lasted longer..., 2 Aug. 2014
My cats loved this, especially my female cat who is quite picky about cat toys. Plus it was very cheap.

But it broke almost immediately. The string came undone and it was impossible to re thread it through the hole, so I had to tie it around the stick and hold it to stop it falling of when my cats played with it. It was a bit annoying but they loved it so I wasn't too bothered. Until my kitten gnawed the twine right off of the mouse.

It lasted less than a week.

The Art of Disney: The Golden Age (1937-1961) (Postcards)
The Art of Disney: The Golden Age (1937-1961) (Postcards)
by Disney
Edition: Card Book

5.0 out of 5 stars Disney!!! Please, release the other eras!, 2 Aug. 2014
These are gorgeous! There are a few cards for each classic movie between 1939 and 1961, usually a few cards for each movie of film cells and some concept art, a storyboard or clean up drawing. Plus the artist is listed on the back of the card, and so many of them are by one of the nine old men which is extra exciting for Disney fans.

The quality is perfect. I know it's described as a postcard book, but it is not one of those annoying books with perforated edges that ruin the postcards. The postcards are not attached to each other, and come in a cute little box you can store them in (if you have the Pixar collection of postcards, it's exactly like those).

If you love Disney I would recommend these 100%. I am going to buy another set, so I can keep one set to myself and post the beautiful cards from the spare set :)

I know Disney sometimes release or let others release poor quality merch to milk a movie...but these postcards are completely deserving of all the beautiful artwork they are reproducing.

Page: 1 | 2