Profile for Stephen Maher > Reviews

Content by Stephen Maher

Stephen Maher "Steve" (GB)

Page: 1 | 2
The Dharma Bums (Penguin Modern Classics)
The Dharma Bums (Penguin Modern Classics)

5.0 out of 5 stars You either love him or don't, 16 Mar. 2015
Kerouac. You either love him or don't.

Big Sur (RSMediaItalia Modern Classics Illustrated Edition)
Big Sur (RSMediaItalia Modern Classics Illustrated Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars You either love him or hate him, 16 Mar. 2015
It's Kerouac. You either love him or hate him.

The Snowden Files: The Inside Story of the World's Most Wanted Man
The Snowden Files: The Inside Story of the World's Most Wanted Man

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 16 Mar. 2015
I knew the story having watched a television program but the book adds some depth.

Agile Project Management QuickStart Guide: A Simplified Beginners Guide To Agile Project Management (Agile Project Management, Agile Software Development, Agile Development, Scrum)

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 2 Mar. 2015
It's okay and makes me want to look further into Agile management and I will do so.

17 Checklists for Effective Change Management
17 Checklists for Effective Change Management

3.0 out of 5 stars I bought this in Kindle as a 'checklist' to add ..., 2 Mar. 2015
I bought this in Kindle as a 'checklist' to add views to an existing base of knowledge. It's okay but Change management is a huge subject and this I guess will let you research more the topics offerred. There are some superb books on Amazon for Change delivery.

10 Steps to Create a Profitable Trading System in Excel: Getting Started Guide
10 Steps to Create a Profitable Trading System in Excel: Getting Started Guide

3.0 out of 5 stars I just wanted to dip my toes into understanding it a bit better being an Excel fan, 2 Mar. 2015
Ihave no intention in trading, I just wanted to dip my toes into understanding it a bit better being an Excel fan. Will it make me want to reserch it more. No, but as I said I have no intention to trade. I just wanted some background. It does not look professionally presented but it does offer industry words and its up to you to go researching what it means.

Lean Six Sigma QuickStart Guide: A Simplified Beginners Guide To Lean Six Sigma (Lean Six Sigma, Lean Six Sigma Healthcare, Lean Six Sigma Black Belt)

3.0 out of 5 stars As it says, a simplified beginner's guide. I ..., 2 Mar. 2015
As it says, a simplified beginner's guide. I always ask, does this want me to read more? Six Sigma is a big topic. I'll be honest and say I began to lose interest after a few pages but I kept with it. Will it make me want to buy a full volume on Six Sigma? Nah.

On the Road: The Original Scroll (Penguin Modern Classics)
On the Road: The Original Scroll (Penguin Modern Classics)

5.0 out of 5 stars more depth and I can get a better angle on Ginsberg and Cassidy, 2 Mar. 2015
This is the original script so it has more rawness, more depth and I can get a better angle on Ginsberg and Cassidy. Kerouac likes to slap you between the eyes and ramble on in fifty line sentences. If you click on this it's probably because you already know his work.

Canon EF 50 mm f/1.8 II Lens
Canon EF 50 mm f/1.8 II Lens
Offered by next tech

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 Mar. 2015
Yet to use it but have heard nothing but great reviews on the 50mm from fellow Canon users.

Hoya 52mm UV(C) Digital HMC Screw-in Filter
Hoya 52mm UV(C) Digital HMC Screw-in Filter

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 Mar. 2015
Does the job. Enough said really. I always buy a UV filter mainly to protect the lens glass.

Page: 1 | 2