Profile for Matt Smith > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Filming God: A Journey From Skepticism to Faith
Filming God: A Journey From Skepticism to Faith

5.0 out of 5 stars Insightful and eye opening!, 27 Feb. 2013
If the films raise questions about the God featured in them or the man who filmed them this book will honestly give you the opportunity to read about a man who's life is shaped by God and who's work has reached and encouraged 1000's of people.

Provocative Church: Radical, important and liberating: AND Study Guide
Provocative Church: Radical, important and liberating: AND Study Guide

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm not alone in desiring a more courageous and honest church, 16 Feb. 2013
As a young adult, not some many years removed from a youth group, I find Tomlin's writing so refreshing. At so many times in this book his raw honesty, and attitude of lets not loose sight that we can do better, I found myself relieved to discover I am not the only person who thinks that about the church. I am not alone that when I read the Bible and look at church history, then look at the church today, I think we could do so much more.

If you've lost sight of the end goal of the church this book will help reignite and redirect you back to the church Jesus' desires.

Kingdom Come (Live 2012)
Kingdom Come (Live 2012)

5.0 out of 5 stars Every year is inspiring, 28 Dec. 2012
A great mix of home written songs from Soul Survivor Church Watford and the global worship anthems from the year.

How to Write a Theology Essay (Latimer Briefings)
How to Write a Theology Essay (Latimer Briefings)
by Michael P. Jensen

5.0 out of 5 stars The most pleasurable read in on theology reading list, 28 Dec. 2012
Cannot recommend this book enough. It is written with wit and humour and was a breeze soaking up the wise and insightful tips the author offered.

TC Electronic POLYTUNE CHROMATIC POLYPHONIC TUNER Electric guitar effects Pedal tuners
Offered by Cadno Music (Cymru) Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Even smells like an Apple product, 28 Dec. 2012
Ordered on Christmas Day and received on December 28th. I did my research and this is the smartest and most feature rich polyphonic tuner out there. No nonsense package, easy yet robust battery compartment... I had it plugged in and tuning my guitar within 2 minutes of getting it from the door. It does exactly what's says in the tin. It changes intelligently between needle and polyphonic as seamlessly as you'd expect. The build quality is great as is the software of the unit. Look no further this does the job.

TP-LINK TL-WA901ND Advanced 300Mbps Wireless N Access Point
TP-LINK TL-WA901ND Advanced 300Mbps Wireless N Access Point

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked first time, 20 Mar. 2012
I'm fairly computer literate however networks, routers and access points are completely unexplored territories. By following the detailed instructions with helpful illustrations I was able to greatly extend the range of the office wifi on the first try! No problems and no issues. Already ordered a another!

We Are the Free (Live 2011)
We Are the Free (Live 2011)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another fantastic year, 14 Nov. 2011
Every year Soul Survivor bring fresh songs and expressions of worship to our voices and ears. 2011 is no exception and could be the best one yet!

Delirious: My Journey with the Band, a Growing Family and an Army of Historymakers
by Martin Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring read, finished in 3 days, 4 May 2011
I have been yearning for months that God would captivate my heart in a book. Delirious? does just this!

Martin writes honestly about his years with the band and the formation of his family and passions. Having run worship events in the past, similar to CUTTING EDGE, it has been fascinating to read how Martin and the band listened to God in the early stages and how their small worship group expanding into a world wide army of Historymakers!

Page: 1 | 2