Profile for Whiskey > Reviews

Whiskey

GoPro Camera HD Hero2 Outdoor Edition
GoPro Camera HD Hero2 Outdoor Edition

5.0 out of 5 stars Good camera, 23 Feb. 2013
Bought this to take footage while out on my motorbike, the simple one button menu can be tricky to navigate but I bought the wireless backpack and linked the camera to my ipad with the Gopro app and now lining up my shot and setting up the camera is easy.

GoPro Handlebar Seatpost Mount
GoPro Handlebar Seatpost Mount
Offered by Direct savings

5.0 out of 5 stars Good mount, 23 Feb. 2013
Without spending a fortune, this straps my GoPro to the handlebars of my Vmax pretty well. Small improvement would be to include some rubber tape to put round your handle bars to improve grip.

Flash Superstore New Ipad 3 & Apple Ipad 2 Smart Gel Case Cover Hot Pink Compatible With Genuine Apple Ipad Smart Covers (All versions Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi + 3G/4G - 16GB 32GB 64GB)
Offered by FLASHSUPERSTORE

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 23 Feb. 2013
It's ok.... But tends to peel away from the ipad at the edges. Also needs a Smart Cover to give you full protection.

M65 Field Jacket Military Coat with Liner Surplus Olive OD
M65 Field Jacket Military Coat with Liner Surplus Olive OD
Offered by MILSPEC SURPLUS

5.0 out of 5 stars Good coat, 23 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Surplus M65 Jacket Olive (Apparel)
Since buying I've discovered that this is a copy and not the genuine article expect to pay more like £100 for the real deal.

That said, I love the coat.... I had to a little fettling with the sleeve and stitch it back. Also definitely follow the advice and order a size smaller than you would normally.

Brand new Marvel Comics Style iPad Case and Stand for Ipad (Styles May Vary)
Brand new Marvel Comics Style iPad Case and Stand for Ipad (Styles May Vary)
Offered by GreatGearStore

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cover, 23 Feb. 2013
Bought this for my daughter who is Spiderman mad.

Looks stylish and very functional, one small criticism is that lid doesn't power down the screen

Wi Fi BacPac GoPro Action Cam, 3661 037
Wi Fi BacPac GoPro Action Cam, 3661 037

5.0 out of 5 stars Good add on..., 23 Feb. 2013
Great add on for my Hero 2HD and is great for setting the camera up.

Word of advice gen up on carrying out the firmware updates for your camera and the backpack or like me you could have problems.

Blue Spot 216 Piece Rotary Tool Kit
Blue Spot 216 Piece Rotary Tool Kit

4.0 out of 5 stars Impressive selection, 23 Feb. 2013
Like other reviewers I'm really impressed with the selection, for me the inclusion of varying diameter collet sleeves helped with a polishing kit I bought that had the gauge spindles for my Dremel 3000.

Agree with the opinions that the case is frustratingly bad and you should have somewhere to store the contents when you destroy the case just opening it.

Overall.... Worth the money!