Profile for mjw > Reviews

mjw

Brooks Adrenaline GTS 14 W, Women's Running Shoes, White/Fuchsia/Midnight 4 UK
Brooks Adrenaline GTS 14 W, Women's Running Shoes, White/Fuchsia/Midnight 4 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Bargain, 12 Sept. 2015
Got them for my girlfriend who had a old pair which she used every day. She loves them so I've order a pink pair for her at this price.

Avril Lavigne
Avril Lavigne
Offered by Great Price Media EU

4.0 out of 5 stars Great voice, 23 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Avril Lavigne (Audio CD)
I have loved all her albums and has a beautiful voice live. Would recommend for anybody to have a night out at one of her concerts.

Silverline HA54 Hickory Sledge Hammer, 14 lb
Silverline HA54 Hickory Sledge Hammer, 14 lb

2.0 out of 5 stars poor, 23 Feb. 2014
The Hickory shaft broke after a dozen hits. Very poor. The head is OK if you can get a shaft which will take it.

TASSIMO Costa Latte coffee 16 discs, 8 servings (Pack of 5, Total 80 discs/pods, 40 servings)

4.0 out of 5 stars Its Costa, 23 Feb. 2014
I have them delivered every month. The price is best, It goes up and down with offers as in the supermarket but is normally a little cheaper and you do not have to carry them home. The product - well it's Costa need I say more.

We're The Millers - Extended Cut [Blu-ray] [2013] [Region Free]
We're The Millers - Extended Cut [Blu-ray] [2013] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Jennifer Aniston

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Funny, 23 Feb. 2014
I was surprised by this. My daughter's wanted to watch it so we all sat down one night with the popcorn (a must). Just a funny film to enjoy with your teenagers.

Stanley Classic Vacuum Food Jar, Stainless Steel, 0.5 L - Green
Stanley Classic Vacuum Food Jar, Stainless Steel, 0.5 L - Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Hot food., 23 Feb. 2014
I have been putting soup in at 5am and it is still red hot come lunch time (noon). Just what I need this time of year. Good size, will take a standard size can of soup or the large size. Easy to fill with its large lid.

Sneyd's - Wonderdog Special - Complete Working Dog Food 15Kg
Sneyd's - Wonderdog Special - Complete Working Dog Food 15Kg
Offered by Equestrian Performance

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 23 Feb. 2014
I would recommend this for any large dog. I have 2 St Bernards and the coats have never looked so good. I have paid twice this price but not got better results. It also has joint care but only time will tell on this. I would say it is large chunks so would not recommend for smaller dogs.

Digital SLR Photography eLearning Kit For Dummies
Digital SLR Photography eLearning Kit For Dummies
by (Photographer) Mark Holmes

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price and book, 4 May 2013
This is a must even if you have been into SLR cameras for years like myself. Just when you think you know it all this finds you something new.