Profile for Twinkle984 > Reviews

Contigo Autoseal Stainless Steel Vacuum Insulated Tumbler, 16 Ounces, Silver
Contigo Autoseal Stainless Steel Vacuum Insulated Tumbler, 16 Ounces, Silver
Offered by Shopper's Saving

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing hit drinks for hours, 1 Feb. 2014
I bought this for my boyfriend who recently broke his old mug. I wanted a non spill mug that kept drinks hot for hours. Every mug I read reviews for seemed to do one or the other but this one does both. My boyfriend loves it. It keeps his drinks hot all day and is non spill. Will definitely be buying another. So impressed.

SODIAL(TM) Dexule Fashion Sweety Girls Hand Made 3D Baby Yellow Full Pearl and Pink Butterfly Hard Case Cover for iPhone 5 5G with Screen Protector
Offered by PGTA

4.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty, 1 Feb. 2014
This case is very pretty. It came with glue and spare pearls. It's not the best quality and the paint has come off a little bit but overall it's good for the price.

Sanford Stained By Sharpie Fabric Markers 8/Pkg Assorted Colors
Sanford Stained By Sharpie Fabric Markers 8/Pkg Assorted Colors
Offered by K Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Do the job well, 5 Dec. 2013
Good vibrant colours. Easy to use, draw with and colour with. Using these for my sisters hen party shirts and they are perfect.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 5 Dec. 2013
Bought these for the party bags for my sisters hen party bags. I cannot comment on their effectiveness as birth control but they are perfect for the purpose I bought them for.

Cranium 2nd Edition
Cranium 2nd Edition
Offered by All We Ever Look For

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 5 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Cranium 2nd Edition (Toy)
Brilliant game. Bought this second edition after we've worn out the first edition. Brilliant game to play with friends and family. A must for any game nights.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy to have, 5 Dec. 2013
I bought these after advise from my optician. I wear contact lenses and suffer from dry eyes. I've been using this every night and it has helped. Although most of it seems to come out when you blink.

Sharpie Fine Permanent Marker Assorted Colours - Pack of 24
Sharpie Fine Permanent Marker Assorted Colours - Pack of 24
Offered by K Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely range of colours, 5 Dec. 2013
Bought for my boyfriend. Lovely range of colours and a good price. You can never go wrong when buying sharpie pens.

Silver Cross Dolls' Ranger Pram
Silver Cross Dolls' Ranger Pram

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for little girls, 5 Dec. 2013
I bought this for my 2 year niece for Christmas. Although not given to her yet as it's for Christmas but I know she will love it.

Red Kite Sleeptight Travel Cot (Pink)
Red Kite Sleeptight Travel Cot (Pink)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 5 Dec. 2013
Good buy, easy to put up and pack away again. Packs away nice and compact so easy to put in the car. Slightly heavy when carrying but overall a good buy.

Smartbox Pro Wrapping Paper Roll 750mmx25m Brown Ref 139712227
Smartbox Pro Wrapping Paper Roll 750mmx25m Brown Ref 139712227
Offered by PolyPostalBags

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant buy, 5 Dec. 2013
I bought this for my Christmas presents as I always use brown paper and coloured ribbon. This paper is perfect. Just the right thickness and there is loads of it. It's going to last for ages. Will be buying again.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9