Profile for Peter Sonck > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Leatherman LT140 Raptor Emergency Cutting Tool
Leatherman LT140 Raptor Emergency Cutting Tool

5.0 out of 5 stars handy tool, 25 Oct. 2014
Very versatile tool. Fits the job perfectly. I'm a paramedic and have used it multiple times. Compact and sturdy. Recommend it to everyone.

PhysioRoom Resistance Band Exercise Thigh Loop - F253 Medium
PhysioRoom Resistance Band Exercise Thigh Loop - F253 Medium
Offered by PhysioRoom

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made band, 13 Mar. 2014
I use this band during my insanity asylum workouts. They stand up to the beating. Color coded according to resistance.

INSANITY: THE ASYLUM® Volume 2 - Elite Training 30-day Workout DVD
INSANITY: THE ASYLUM® Volume 2 - Elite Training 30-day Workout DVD

5.0 out of 5 stars A killer workout, 13 Mar. 2014
I loved insanity asylum volume 1 but volume 2 crancks up the intensity. More agility (watch the tutorial before starting otherwise U could have problems following the sequences), more strenght (using dumbbells and power bands) and more commitment with killer results.
You have to have a jump rope and the agility ladder from volume 1.

The Asylum Volume 2 Pure Contact 20-minute Workout DVD
The Asylum Volume 2 Pure Contact 20-minute Workout DVD

5.0 out of 5 stars 101 agility moves, 19 Feb. 2014
This DVD isn't included in the insanity asylum vol 2 set. It's only included when you are a beachbody member.
This DVD is a walk through to manage the agility moves that are part of the workouts.
I advice to go through this DVD a few times before starting with the actual workouts do you don't have to pause your workout for instructions.
It's a workout in itself. I love it.

TRIGGER POINT FOAM ROLLER WITH GRID FOR MASSAGE YOGA PILATES REHAB CROSSFIT THERAPY BY BODYCORE FITNESS (ORANGE)
Offered by Gym-stuff

4.0 out of 5 stars A handy item te relief pain, 17 Feb. 2014
I first came across this roller at my fysio therapist. I used it to relief my knee pain which was caused by triggerpoints in the upper leg.
Now I had the same pain but on the other knee so I bought this roller and used it. My pain was gone after about two weeks. You have to keep using it until the pain caused by the roller ( in the beginning it hurts like hell) is gone and rolling it across your leg doens't cause any pain any more.
For instruction search films on YouTube.

Panasonic DVDLS84 Portable DVD Power Supply Adapter
Panasonic DVDLS84 Portable DVD Power Supply Adapter
Offered by CableRite

5.0 out of 5 stars A handy device, 17 Feb. 2014
My original charger was broken. I tried a while with the car charger but it wasn't convenient.
Now this easy charger fits perfectly and does the job very well.
It is however a UK plug so if you're using this in the EU you have to have a UK-EU adapter.

Beachbody Insanity The Asylum 30 Day Sports Training DVD Programme (with Agility Ladder and Speed Rope) - Multicoloured

5.0 out of 5 stars Up your fitness level, 17 Feb. 2014
I've done insanity a few times and now I discovered Insanity Asylum. It's a more varied workout and it uses a jump rope and the agility ladder. It takes a few tries to master the jump rope moves but it's challenging.
The only other item you have to have is dumbbells for the strength workout.
The real challenge comes in overtime, a additional 10 minute brutal workout you can do after you're already beat. Talk about maximum effort. Love it.

66FIT Knobble It Thumb Massager
66FIT Knobble It Thumb Massager
Offered by 66fit Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars A handy help for treating triggerpoints, 15 Dec. 2013
Instead of using my thumbs I use this knobble to treat my triggerpoints. I can use deeper strokes without wearing down my thumbs. Though I notice that the area the knobble treats is smaller and I have to move the knobble sideways to treat the complete triggerpoint.
Al in all a handy help.

Navy SEAL Sniper: An Intimate Look at the Sniper of the 21st Century
Navy SEAL Sniper: An Intimate Look at the Sniper of the 21st Century
by Brandon Webb

4.0 out of 5 stars A complete book about snipers, 15 Dec. 2013
This is and a book on the history of snipers and a technical book with descriptions on types of guns, scopes, silencers and more.
It reads like a manual and is primarily intended for people in the business and military historians or people interested in the field of sniping.

Seal Of Honor
Seal Of Honor
by Gary Williams

5.0 out of 5 stars A comprehensive tribute to a fallen warrior, 15 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Seal Of Honor (Paperback)
This book gives the events that occurred during operation Red Wings where lieutenant Michael Murphy led his team on a reconnaissance mission.
They encountered a large force of Taliban insurgents and fought fiercely but 3 out of 4 brave warriors left there lives. Only Marcus Luttrell survived.
The book is also a comprehensive work about the training and formation of the SEAL's and it is a tribute to all the fallen warriors during operation Red Wings.
I first read Lone Survivor and wanted to read a different approach to operation Red Wings.
This book have me more for my money then I expected.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4