Profile for E. Baillie > Reviews

Mini MP3 Player SD MICRO BATTERY JOGGING TRAVEL TRAVEL IPOD STYLE [Electronics]
Offered by GaP

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 30 Jan. 2017
Doesn't work.

Womens Ladies Thigh High Over The Knee Low Heel Flat Lace Up Boots Shoes Size 3-8
Offered by Loudlook
Price: £16.99 - £22.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Overpriced., 22 Mar. 2016
Not great quality and so won't last. They are nice boots, but are really only worth half the price.

2015 WEEK TO VIEW POCKET DIARY VINTAGE DRESS 0352
2015 WEEK TO VIEW POCKET DIARY VINTAGE DRESS 0352

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 17 April 2015
It's too small, I've already lost it!

Rise & Shine Nature Sounds Alarm Clock
Rise & Shine Nature Sounds Alarm Clock
Offered by UK Home & Garden Store Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money, 26 Nov. 2014
The clock is not backlit so you cannot see the time if you wake during the night. There is no snooze button either. Alarm sounds for abut 10 seconds then switches off (light goes out also) About 5-10 minutes later it sounds again and the light comes back on. It then stops again and that is it, doesn't come back on. I have to have my phone alarm on next to it in case this doesn't wake me up! very disappointing.

Bold Crystal Rain Laundry Detergent Liquitabs 20 Washes (Pack of 3, Total 60 Washes)

1.0 out of 5 stars fine if you want your clothes ruined, 3 Feb. 2012
every time I use these something comes out with a big lump of the plastic stuck to it. this doesn't seem to dissolve properly, and I have a new washing machine so it's not that. I wont buy them again and I wouldn't recommend them.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 16, 2012 12:58 PM BST

Conspiracy Theories (Pocket Essentials)
Conspiracy Theories (Pocket Essentials)
by Robin Ramsay

2.0 out of 5 stars dissapointing, 6 Jan. 2011
was disappointed that this book goes into no great detail about the conspiracy theories pictured on the cover. this book talks about conspiracy theories in general, how times have changed and how conspiracy theories have become part of popular culture. was expecting more details on well known conspiracies, but there is very little of this.

10 Minute Solution: Blast Off Belly Fat  [DVD]
10 Minute Solution: Blast Off Belly Fat [DVD]
Dvd ~ Suzanne Bowen
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars this really works!, 4 Sept. 2009
I bought this 1 week before my 30th birthday and 3 weeks before my holiday. i thought it was too late to flatten my stomach for my birthday party but i would have enough time before i went away. 1 week on and I can already see a diference! I've been doing the belly fat blaster section everyday and if I have time I also do the pilates section. the other sections are a bit too tough for me at the moment but I'm sure I will get there if I stick with it! I had put on a lot of weight when I was pregnant and I lost most of it, but for 8 years i have had this horrible fold of flab! I was starting to think it would never go away. I'm going to look fab at my party and even better in my bikini! Im so glad I found this!