Profile for b c benton > Reviews

b c benton

A Night In Tunisia
A Night In Tunisia

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 28 Jan. 2013
This review is from: A Night In Tunisia (Audio CD)
can't beat the old'uns, I have been collecting jazz for years , and i sometimes one find another one for my collection !

Four Classic Albums (At Music Inn - Vol 2 / Odds Against Tomorrow / The John Lewis Piano / Odds Against Tomorrow - Soundtrack)

5.0 out of 5 stars JAZZZ, 26 Jun. 2012
Great my daughter loves it,she is becoming a JAZZ fan,I have just ordered some more along the same line,if they are as good as this one,I will be very happy,I grew up withe jazz my grandmother called it the devils music,if so he has all the best tunes !,I have been a jazz fan for 77 years. Bernard.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fleas, 20 Dec. 2011
Great, works a treat!,We have had a problem with fleas all summer driving the dogs mad but the flea catcher works a treat,I would recomend it to anyone with the same problem,we a catching a lot less of the varmint's now so it shows it's doing the job.

Zero In Flea Killer, ZER020
Zero In Flea Killer, ZER020
Offered by Goods Wholesale Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars How I love fleas !, 20 Aug. 2011
Great piece of kit,works a treat ,We have two dogs and they have been plagued with them this year,but we are winning the battle now