Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Amazon Music Unlimited Shop now
Profile for Mr H E Emson > Reviews

Content by Mr H E Emson

Mr H E Emson

Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930 (Discontinued)
Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930 (Discontinued)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good headset, recommended., 1 Aug. 2014
So, I had a Plantronics Gamecom 780, which is a perfectly fine gaming headset, however, it was uncomfortable to wear with glasses and it felt very tight. When that broke (as the result of a drunken accident) I decided to invest more in a gaming headset because I used it so much, and this headset, which I have had for about 6 weeks now, is fantastic. The build quality is very good, it feels very well made. The quality of the 7.1 is also very good, but remember that this uses algorithms to imitate genuine 7.1. The battery on this headset lasts a good few hours, more than I expected, and the wireless is spectacular, I frequently walk around my house with music and podcast's playing, and thanks to the 3 programmable buttons on the side, as well as the volume control, I can easily skip a song, turn it up or down, or pause something when I need to talk to someone. The buttons even work while a game is running in the background, so I can listen to music while I play games and control what I'm listening to without having to alt-tab out of the game. This headset corrects all the problems i had with my last headset, its very comfortable, even with my glasses on, and I no longer have to worry about taking it off when i need to go get a drink or something.

For any one with other Logitech PC accessories, I have a Logitech G300 gaming mouse, and this headset uses the same logitech gaming software to programme buttons, so if you have experienced this software you know what your in for and wont have to download anything, you just plug it in and scan for the device then youre ready to go.

To sum up, this is a great headset and every feature works perfectly, I can't find a fault with it, I recommend this to anyone looking to invest in a good quality headset.