Profile for Laurel-Clara > Reviews

Content by Laurel-Clara

Laurel-Clara

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Trendz Universal PU Patterned Protective Universal Folio Case Cover with Built-In Stand and Closing Tab for 6-8 inch Tablets - Laser Cut Coral
Offered by BigWhiteRabbit

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 22 Jun. 2016
Looks lovely but the cut out design is weak and mine snagged and the pattern has ripped already.

SwitchEasy Monsters Case for Apple iPod Touch 5G - Pinky
SwitchEasy Monsters Case for Apple iPod Touch 5G - Pinky

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, protects my 6th generation iPod touch perfectly, 22 Jun. 2016
Love it, protects my 6th generation iPod touch perfectly. I was worried it wouldn't fit because this was made for the 5th generation, but it's snug as a bug.

Air Wick Reed Diffuser, 25 ml - White Vanilla Bean
Air Wick Reed Diffuser, 25 ml - White Vanilla Bean

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for me., 22 Jun. 2016
It stank of chemicals, not vanilla bean at all. There was no recognisable scent to this diffuser whatsoever.

Ann Summers Women's Lace Holdup Hold-up Stockings, 15 Den, Black (Black/Pink), LARGE-X LARGE

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 May 2015
Love them!

Fusion Extendable Self Portrait Selfie Handheld Stick for Smartphones
Fusion Extendable Self Portrait Selfie Handheld Stick for Smartphones
Offered by Visibee

4.0 out of 5 stars Works just fine except I find the end does like to spin ..., 9 May 2015
Arrived quickly. Works just fine except I find the end does like to spin on it's on sometimes.

Instax Carry Case for Instax Mini 8 Camera - Pink
Instax Carry Case for Instax Mini 8 Camera - Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars Not real leather but the fabric is very good quality on the case itself and looks cute/lovely, 9 May 2015
Not real leather but the fabric is very good quality on the case itself and looks cute/lovely. Does what it says, protects the camera and makes it easier to carry around. I received many positive comments about this case, it's practical and stylish.

Logitech Wireless Touch Keyboard K400 - UK layout
Logitech Wireless Touch Keyboard K400 - UK layout

5.0 out of 5 stars would also assume the range would be good enough for use in living rooms too, 9 May 2015
Arrived very quickly, keyboard work instantly when I plugged the USB in my laptop. No software to download and mess around with. I've used it to hook my laptop up to my TV at the end of my bed, the range works perfectly for that, would also assume the range would be good enough for use in living rooms too. Would recommend others to buy the same.

Bolse® [Apple MFi Certified] 6 Feet / 1.8m Extra Long Cloth Jacketed Tangle-Free USB 2.0 A to 8 Pin Apple Lightning Cable for iPhone 5, iPad 4, iPad mini, iPod nano 7, iPod 5G (Black/Hot Pink)

1.0 out of 5 stars I am waiting to hear back from Bolse for an exchange but it's already been a couple of days and I would like to correct this qui, 30 April 2015
I have now ordered this wire twice and BOTH times I have been sent the wrong item. Both times I have been sent a Micro USB instead of a lightening connection. If the fact is that the black/pink wire is only available as a Micro USB then it is falsely advertised. I am waiting to hear back from Bolse for an exchange but it's already been a couple of days and I would like to correct this quickly.

*Original review* I originally ordered this wire after my Mum had ordered the green one, I thought it was really good. Strong, durable and connected my computer just fine. So I ordered one for myself. This would have gotten 5 stars as my order arrived the next day just like Mums did however what I got what was a Micro-USB and not the Lightning connecter, I double checked my order and I'd definitely ordered the Lightning cable, I'd been sent the wrong one and no exchange was available so I had no choice to return it. Overall great cable but I don't want to order another in case the same mistake is made and I have mess around with sending it back again.

Rocket Dog Mint Women's Ankle Boots - Black, 8 UK
Rocket Dog Mint Women's Ankle Boots - Black, 8 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazing lovely boots but slightly on the larger side! Would recommend..., 19 Dec. 2014
I absolutely love these boots, I bought them in the Black Friday Sale, arrived the following Monday. The only thing that could be faulted with them is that they are slightly too big, I have to wear fluffy/thick socks with them but I bought them to be winter shoes so that's fine, my feet are nice and cosy. But I would suggest buying a size smaller for an overall good fit, which is why I've rated them at 4*, would give them 5* if the fit was true to size. Definitely would recommend, very comfy stylish little boots for winter.

Microsoft Wired Desktop 600 Keyboard and Mouse Set, UK Layout - Black
Microsoft Wired Desktop 600 Keyboard and Mouse Set, UK Layout - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 15 Oct. 2013
Broke my laptop keyboard and couldn't afford a new laptop so I bought this as a fix and it did the job brilliantly! It's a comfrotable keyboard to use and the keys are surprisingly quiet! The mouse is just a bonus, I can't fault that either. Would recommend, for an excellent price!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3