Profile for h2o_b > Reviews

In The Lonely Hour
In The Lonely Hour
Offered by mrtopseller

5.0 out of 5 stars You'll never feel alone with Sam Smith, 2 Nov. 2014
This review is from: In The Lonely Hour (Audio CD)
An album with it all. From slow to fast, up to down, side to side. A must have.

If You Wait
If You Wait

5.0 out of 5 stars I love the way they write a tune, 2 Nov. 2014
This review is from: If You Wait (Audio CD)
Music to my ears. A great album from start to finish. What a voice, what good beats, what a vibe created.

Nillkin Super Scrub Shield Shell Hard Skin Back Case Cover for Nokia Lumia 625 - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Case, 2 Nov. 2014
Amazingly good stylish case. Easy to fit onto the Nokia I have and feels very robust.

iBPM® Nokia Lumia 625 Screen Protector 10 pack plus free cloth
iBPM® Nokia Lumia 625 Screen Protector 10 pack plus free cloth

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the right screen protector, 2 Nov. 2014
Keeps clean and protects

Smart 1/2 Watt Rear Cycle Bike Light (Includes 2 x AAA Batteries) - Red
Smart 1/2 Watt Rear Cycle Bike Light (Includes 2 x AAA Batteries) - Red
Offered by Laxzo.

5.0 out of 5 stars Be seen, be safe, 2 Nov. 2014
This review is from: SMART LUNAR 1/2 WATT REAR (Sports)
Great bright rear light, perfect.

Three Mobile Broadband Ready to Go 1GB Preloaded Data Standard SIM for 3G Tablets
Offered by Mobitz

5.0 out of 5 stars 3G broadband on the go, 8 Nov. 2013
Gives a cheap and easy month of 3G broadband. Easy to install into a 3 dongle and away you go to be mobile on line.

Shimano Men's Cycling Shoes, Silver, 7.5 UK
Shimano Men's Cycling Shoes, Silver, 7.5 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Training, Competing and Commuting Shoe, 8 Nov. 2013
I purchased these shoe to train, compete and commute in, and they do all that perfectly. The shoe has a solid sole that doesn't have any flexibility which is what you want to transfer all that power into the pedals, crank, chain ring, chain, cassette and wheels giving you the speed you need. I found them great all year around. Yes they have a small air hole in the toes in the sole, but that doesn't stop me using them in the snow; okay with two pairs of socks on. These were a great price and have lasted me over two years already and with daily use they still look almost like new! Okay, you can get more expensive, lighter, more triathlon specific shoes but unless you're in contention to win these will do you for everything you need.

Look Keo Cleat Cover - Black
Look Keo Cleat Cover - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cover To Preserve Your Cleats, 8 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Keo Cleat Cover (Sports)
I have used these cleat covers for over 6 years previously and only after this long time did I need to purchase a new set. I commute to my full time job on a bicycle every day I work and these covers are a must either end of this commute. They are easy to put on and off, preserve your cleats and can even be ran in when essential. Very durable and long lasting. I'm a very happy customer.

Look Keo Cleat with Gripper, 4.5 Degree - Grey
Look Keo Cleat with Gripper, 4.5 Degree - Grey

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must For Commuting, 8 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Keo Cleat (Sports)
I use Look Keo pedals and because I commute not going down like a sack of spuds is essential at either end of my ride. I do use cleat covers most of the time over these cleats even though they have the grip but that is so I keep them good for longer. The grip is great for nipping on and off the bike. I like the float the grey Keo cleats give for commuting as you don't need to be going all out, are rarely busting in a straight line for long and need to clip in and out often. Excellent cleats.

Outeredge Cycling Bag - Black, 23 L
Outeredge Cycling Bag - Black, 23 L

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bag, 8 Nov. 2013
This bag is excellently waterproof and excellently priced. I did my research and couldn't find a durable pannier that came even close in price. These are really sturdy and fully waterproof bags. Commuting in Wales I'm used to the rain, and although skin is waterproof many bags aren't. These are and keep whatever you put in them dry. A very happy commuter.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4