Profile for Mandy > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Key Under Blue Pot and Please Milk the Goat
Key Under Blue Pot and Please Milk the Goat

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this book, 22 Aug. 2014
Loved this book. The characters were amusing, eccentric and just plain weird at times. The author brought them all to life with her descriptions. The places she visited were all well described and made me want to visit them.

Open House at Cove Castle: Hilarious Happenings When the Lord of the Manor is Forced to Open His Stately Home to the Great Unwashed (A Modern Day Wodehouse Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars It was funny in parts but mainly it was just a bit ..., 22 Aug. 2014
This was just OK. It was funny in parts but mainly it was just a bit silly although I did read to the end which I don't if I'm not usually keen. I think I was hoping it would get better.

The Confessions of a Deliveryman 2 (The Deliveryman Series)
The Confessions of a Deliveryman 2 (The Deliveryman Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very funny and imaginative, 22 Aug. 2014
Very funny and imaginative. Good at setting the scene. I thoroughly enjoyed the book and the characters and locations were brought to life with the excellent descriptions.

Larger Than Life
Larger Than Life

3.0 out of 5 stars I have read better. It was easy to read though and quite ..., 22 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Larger Than Life (Kindle Edition)
A bit predictable and I thought quite a weak storyline for Jodi Picoult. I have read better. It was easy to read though and quite touching, not an unreadable book and good for holidays. I did read this book in 4 days and I work full time, just read in my half hour lunch break and just before I fall asleep.

French Fried: one man's move to France with too many animals and an identity thief

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 22 April 2014
I loved the trials and tribulations in the tale of emigrating to France especially taking the pets with them. Loved the stories of the quaint houses visited before deciding on the one they eventually bought which was full of eratic plumbing and electrics. Very funny book.

The Truth About Ever After (Three Girls Book 4)
The Truth About Ever After (Three Girls Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 22 April 2014
Loved all four of these books; great chick lit. I bought the trilogy and enjoyed them and spotted the last book in the series and I wasn't disappointed. Full of fun, laughter and a few tears, great to chill out with or take on holiday.

Twelve Years A Slave
Twelve Years A Slave

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 2 April 2014
Enjoyed this book although quite harrowing at times. Would recommend this book, let's hope we can keep slavery out of our lives forever even though there have been several reports of it lately.

Three Girls the Complete Trilogy
Three Girls the Complete Trilogy

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved them, 2 April 2014
Loved all of these books; just the thing to read after a day at work. Real feel good factor; great chick lit.

Blue Christmas Balls: A Laugh Out Loud Comedy Novella
Blue Christmas Balls: A Laugh Out Loud Comedy Novella

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy read, 11 Feb. 2014
A good laugh out loud book and great for holidays. Be careful where you read it though as I got some strange looks on holiday!

The Dog's BoIIocks (Comedy Romance)
The Dog's BoIIocks (Comedy Romance)

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy read, 11 Feb. 2014
A good easy holiday read. Typiucal chicklit, but quite funny and easy to forget anything going on round you when on holiday.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4