Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Fitbit Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now
Profile for Gavin Harrison > Reviews

Content by Gavin Harrison

Gavin Harrison

Mens Women Christmas Xmas Novelty Snowman With Glasses Navy Vintage 70's Pattern Jumper Retro NAVY Size 3XL To 7XL (4XL, NAVY)

5.0 out of 5 stars Product was excellent in quality and fitted perfectly on my christmas night ..., 18 Feb. 2015
Product was excellent in quality and fitted perfectly on my christmas night out. Would thoroughly recommend this buyer to anyone pondering. It arrived sooner than I thought I was going to get it and had no complaints about the service whatsoever.

String of lights Light Up Necklace christmas parties hen nights or halloween
String of lights Light Up Necklace christmas parties hen nights or halloween

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job!, 9 Jan. 2014
Does exactly what it said on the tin so to speak, cheap and cheerful but they served their purpose alongwith the rest of my Christmas costume. Would definitely buy again.

Christmas Snowman Flashing Badge - Single
Christmas Snowman Flashing Badge - Single

1.0 out of 5 stars Binned it., 9 Jan. 2014
I have to say I was disappointed in this product, the front looks fine but the problems rely at the rear with a very fiddly button for the battery which is a bit of a nightmare to re-construct. Chucked it in the bin.

Samson Hosiery ® CHRISTMAS SOCKS COSY & WARM FOR FOOTBALL FUTSAL RUGBY HOCKEY SOCKS FOR KIDS WOMEN MEN COLORFUL (Large 6-11, Raining Santa's!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 9 Jan. 2014
Brilliant quality, nice and cosy, good sizing and excellent range of choice.

Will be ordering more over the course of the year!

Merry Christmas Reindeer Flashing Badge - Single
Merry Christmas Reindeer Flashing Badge - Single

1.0 out of 5 stars Poorly Made, 9 Jan. 2014

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 9 Jan. 2014
Been using the goggles for just over a week now and I'm glad to say that they definitely do the trick. No fogging, good fitting and no leakage either. Ticks all the required boxes for me!

London Knitwear Gallery Christmas Funny Novelty Retro Santa Chimney Jumper Navy 3XL
Offered by ANS Trading

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Condition, Sizing bit iffy., 17 Dec. 2013
I ordered this in a 3XL as I am a bodybuilder and tend to go for larger clothes for comfort, unfortunately this jumper seems to be a bit smaller than any other 3XL clothes that I own and therefore had to return it. It's a pity as I really liked it.