Profile for Scott > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Rain X 81199200 Anti Fog Repellent
Rain X 81199200 Anti Fog Repellent

1.0 out of 5 stars Listen to the bad reviews and save your money, 26 Jan. 2016
I'm not one for bad reviews and this is the first one I've ever given. I'm an optimist and always tend to ignore the bad reviews as I like to try things for myself but DO listen to them reviews because this does not work!!! I applied this correctly exactly as it said on the bottle, and did it twice for 'better results', absolute rubbish. Went out in the car about 2 hours later and had to pull over about 1 minute down the road and wipe the windscreen dry, this has made the fogging ALOT worse, it still fogs daily, please don't waste your money!! I want a refund.

ProRep Hand Sprayer, 500 ml
ProRep Hand Sprayer, 500 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality spray bottle, 26 Jan. 2016
It's a spray bottle, it works as intended, it doesn't leak.

ANYTEK A88 2.7" 1080P 148 degrees Wide Angle Car DVR - Black
ANYTEK A88 2.7" 1080P 148 degrees Wide Angle Car DVR - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars good for the price you pay but no point in ..., 17 Dec. 2015
4 stars, good for the price you pay but no point in having this on at night or in dark conditions because you can see next to nothing.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 8, 2016 4:06 AM GMT

Quality Carpet Mat Set for Peugeot 308 (2007-2014) Tailored Car Mats BLACK
Quality Carpet Mat Set for Peugeot 308 (2007-2014) Tailored Car Mats BLACK
Offered by Motionperformance - Waxacar

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 Dec. 2015
Very nice looking mats, have really improved the look of the car and are great quality.

Peugeot 308 Petrol & Diesel (07 - 12) Haynes Repair Manual (Haynes Service and Repair Manuals)
by Anon

4.0 out of 5 stars Top class instruction manual for Peugeot 308, 17 Dec. 2015
This is a great book, it has really surpassed my expectations, I was a bit apprehensive about the price, I thought it was a bit overpriced for what it was but when I received it, I can understand why it is that price, it is a large hardback book with everything you could ever need in it for these cars. Top class instruction in this book, 4 stars because the illustrative pictures are black and white and small so not always easy to make out. If you are considering getting this but are unsure because of the price then I definitely recommend you do get it, it really is worth the money you pay for it and I'm pretty sure it would have anything and everything in it that you would ever need for this car.

Trainyard
Trainyard

4.0 out of 5 stars Cool game, 19 Aug. 2015
This review is from: Trainyard (App)
Very addicting and enjoyable game, can keep you occupied for a decent amount of time. Only one snag is that it drains your battery like there's no tomorrow!

Michelin 92100 Ice-Scraper Extra Impact-Proof Polystyrene Blue / White
Michelin 92100 Ice-Scraper Extra Impact-Proof Polystyrene Blue / White

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice scraper, 26 July 2015
Comfortable and warm handle which you need on those cold mornings, works well as an ice scraper. Can't go wrong with the price, only slightly more expensive than the cheap scrapers with the added benefit of the handle and it is bigger so definitely worth buying one.

Motionperformance Essentials Windscreen Protection Foil Cover
Motionperformance Essentials Windscreen Protection Foil Cover
Offered by Motionperformance - Waxacar

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits my Corsa 5 door, 26 July 2015
This product is perfect for my Corsa, covers the screen but only just so cars with bigger screens may not be fully covered. It is very easy to fit and made of a quality material.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars The only brand and type of Vit C I would buy, 26 July 2015
Top quality vit C supplement, you won't find better value on Amazon for the 1000mg capsules containing 180 capsules and being the non acidic version Calcium Ascorbate. These don't taste particularly nice though when taken in larger quantities and can make you feel a bit ill.

SeabuckWonders, Sea Buckthorn Berry Oil, Intensive Cellular Care, 1.76 oz (52 ml)
Offered by OTCFORYOU

4.0 out of 5 stars Health benefits, 26 July 2015
I take this internally for the health benefits because of all the vitamins. I swish it around my mouth undiluted as it's good for the gums also then swallow. It has made my gums healthier and my teeth noticeably whiter. I also put some on my finger and onto my face as it's good for spots.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4