Profile for M. Simpson > Reviews

Content by M. Simpson

M. Simpson "Doris" (Aberdeenshire)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Donner Folding Guitar Stand for Acoustic Electric Classical Bass Guitar,Travel Guitar Stand (Gray)
Offered by Donnerdirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent guitar stand, 3 May 2017
I am so delighted with this little stand. It is exactly what I was wanting and absolutely perfect for my bedroom where I practise. I had nowhere to put my guitar down except on my bed, and this now makes a huge difference. I don't find it flimsy, just lightweight, but strong enough to do the job it is supposed to. I would definitely recommend it!

Luyue 5 Big Heads Artificial Silk Hydrangeas Bouquet Fake Flowers Arrangement Home Wedding decor (Dark Blue)
Offered by Luyue Artificial Plants

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 31 Dec. 2016
These are so lovely and realistic. Everyone admires them when they come in. The colour is beautiful too. Very good quality. You won't be disappointed with them. I bought them as I inherited my grandmas' crystal vase and I didn't want to hide it away until I got flowers (which might be once a year if I am lucky!).

Travel Neoprene Camera Case Bag soft Protector for DSLR with Lens,Canon EOS 1300D 130D 1200D 800D,750D 700D,77D,70D,60D,7D SX60 SX540, Nikon D3400,D3300,D3200,D5600 D5500,D7200,D7500,OLYMPUS, Panasonic FZ82, FZ2000,Sony Alpha a7,HX400,Pentax K5,K3,K50,K500,KS-1 & more DSLR - Size Large L.
Offered by BV-electronics

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 31 Dec. 2016
Excellent, just what I wanted to carry camera around in for walks etc, without lugging a huge bag around. It fits my Canon D30 and Sigma 24-105mm lens perfectly ( and it is a chunky lens).

Guitar Capo, Foxpic 2-in-1 Bronze Aluminum Single-handed Quick Change Guitar Capo with Bridge Pin Puller for Acoustic and Electric Guitars, Folk Guitars, Ukulele, Banjo, Mandolin

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 31 Dec. 2016
Great capo, works perfectly. Would recommend.

Waverly Oak Small Bookcase in Light Oak Finish | 3 Shelf Storage Low Bookshelf | Solid Wooden Bookshelves Unit
Offered by Hallowood Furniture

5.0 out of 5 stars Bookcase/display unit, 31 Dec. 2016
I love this wee bookcase. It is for sitting on my stair where it turns and there is a platform, and displays my wooden cat collection. Lovely wood and good price for oak. Have bought a few more pieces to match.

Catherine Lansfield Kelso King Duvet Set - Charcoal
Catherine Lansfield Kelso King Duvet Set - Charcoal

5.0 out of 5 stars Homely, 31 Dec. 2016
I absolutely love this duvet cover. It is so homely and cosy, just what I wanted.

Urbanphonics Professional Premium Quality Instrument Lead Cable for Electric Guitar, Electro-Acoustic Guitar, Bass Guitar & Keyboard - High Quality Deluxe Braided Tweed - 1/4 Straight Standard Jack to Jack - 10 foot (3m) - Excellent Gift for Musicians - Guaranteed
Offered by Antony Scott

Adamlinens 68 pick V Pillowcase (Aubergine) V Shape Pillow Case Cover Only
Adamlinens 68 pick V Pillowcase (Aubergine) V Shape Pillow Case Cover Only
Offered by Adamlinens

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality pillowcase and lovely colour, 31 Dec. 2016
Very good quality pillowcase and lovely colour. Good choice of colours overall. I have had no problem with colour fade.

Endeavour Fires Castleton Electric Fireplace Suite
Endeavour Fires Castleton Electric Fireplace Suite
Offered by Endeavour fires and fireplaces

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful fireplace, 31 Dec. 2016
Absolutely beautiful fireplace. The flame effect is very real, relaxing and cosy and just so lovely to look at, and the colour changing lights also add to the mood. Everyone who has come in and seen it has loved it too! I was so sceptical about buying online without seeing it first but all the other reviews helped me decide. I haven't seen anything nicer in the shops since buying it either. Don't be put off as it is flat pack when it arrives as it is not difficult to put together and looks so different once made. Would highly recommend and for the price I don't think you could buy a nicer fire. It really is beautiful and will certainly enhance anyone's living room.

The Practical Guide to Modern Music Theory for Guitarists: Second Edition
The Practical Guide to Modern Music Theory for Guitarists: Second Edition
by Mr Joseph Alexander

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 8 July 2016
I have decided to try to learn the guitar (again!) having tried several times over the last 15 years or so in between college, marriage, divorce, partying, kids etc.! I don't have the money or time to go to lessons so decided to get a book to help me understand the theory side of things so that my playing improves too. Anyway I read lots of reviews about lots of books and something drew me to this one. I must say so far it has been relatively easy to understand and the audio you download make a difference too. I am not that far into the book, but I know it will be of great benefit to me and I can't wait to finish it and get another one of Joseph's as I really like the style he writes it in. I would recommend.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3