Profile for MissG > Reviews

Content by MissG

MissG

Thrive Comfy Collar, Medium
Thrive Comfy Collar, Medium

1.0 out of 5 stars Had to buy this from the vets after an unexpected ..., 21 July 2016
Had to buy this from the vets after an unexpected visit to the vets with my 6kg jack Russell. I put on her, went for a shower and she ran upstairs to tell me shed tahrs taken it off! £15 well spent .... Not.

Muddy Paws Stormguard & Fleece Lining Coat Red Small
Muddy Paws Stormguard & Fleece Lining Coat Red Small

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the tummy wraps on coats, 2 Mar. 2016
Bought Ancol coats in the past so knew what to expect. Bought this for my 8 month old Jack Russell bitch. She weighs 6kg, 17" chest and 12" from neck to tail. This fits her perfectly. Love the tummy wraps on coats. Had issues with the wrap not being long enough on some makes but plenty long enough on this one. I wasnt sure what to expect with the material, I thought it might be heavy cotton but its more hardwearing with a coating. With her being so low to the ground the tummy wrap gets the mud instead of her. Ive so far just run a damp cloth over it to remove the dirt and its come up great. Im so impressed ive ordered another in blue (because I want people to know she has more than one item in her wardrobe lol). The coat is very lightweight so she is able to run around without it being cumbersome. We've encountered a brief shower so far and she was lovely and dry.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 3, 2016 2:06 PM GMT

Masta Deluxe Dog Coat, 20 Inch, Navy
Masta Deluxe Dog Coat, 20 Inch, Navy

1.0 out of 5 stars 12" Beautiful coat but won't go past her eye balls when ..., 20 Dec. 2015
12" Beautiful coat but won't go past her eye balls when trying to put over her head. She's a 5kg dainty jack Russell with a very slim face. No idea what size of dog has a head smaller and a 12" body. Not sure if this is a one off fault. Usually buy 2in1 danish by design coats which are brilliant but wanted a pink one and these look really well made.... Apart from the head hole. No elastic in head hole either unlike the danish by design coats.
Comment Comment | Permalink

kenable Pure OFC HQ RF TV Aerial Coaxial Lead Gold Male Plug To Plug 2m
kenable Pure OFC HQ RF TV Aerial Coaxial Lead Gold Male Plug To Plug 2m
Offered by kenable_ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars Lasted 6 months, 15 Oct. 2015
Initially brilliant..... Purchased in March but as of October I've lost most of the channels again. One end appears to be unsoldered which could be the issue. I have a choice of 2 channels to watch.

Pilates Workout For Dummies [2001] [DVD]
Pilates Workout For Dummies [2001] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Andrea Ambandos
Offered by Just4-U-Media

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended for the beginner/intermediate, 4 Aug. 2014
I bought this after attending a few classes at my gym and reading a review on the best Pilates DVDs on the market. I have to say that this is very easy to follow and follows familiar Pilates exercises I had done in the class. The exercises are broken down and easier or more difficult versions are shown to enable the user to adapt to their own requirements.

COA NON-PULL HARNESS BLACK Small
COA NON-PULL HARNESS BLACK Small

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, 4 Aug. 2014
Very easy to use, infact my Jack Russell prefers this to his other bulky padded harness. its very light, easy to clean and slips on and off very quickly. Great for all year round usuage. I bought a size small, my dog is around 10kg but has a very deep chest. This is easily adapted to fit. Not sure about the "non pull" bit though. My dog doesnt pull in general but this doesnt stop him when he does. Unlike other harnesses ive used, this is just easier to get hold of him when I need to quickly. ie) lady dogs in season!

NOW That's What I Call Music! 88
NOW That's What I Call Music! 88

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressed!, 4 Aug. 2014
Over the years I have had a few of the "Now" albums. I have to say that im impressed by the collection theyve put together for this one. I usually skip over numerous songs on the album, but I can honestly say there are probably only one or two that are not my cup of tea. Very impressed with the MP3 download too, although i still need to figuire that one out for my Samsung tablet. The App for the Iphone is simple enough to use though.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 23, 2014 10:12 PM BST