Profile for Angela > Reviews

OXO Good Grips Pop Up Cookbook Holder
OXO Good Grips Pop Up Cookbook Holder
Offered by Price And Quality Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars no more messy splashes on your cooking books!, 24 Jan. 2017
easy to use, easy to store, and helps to keep your cooking books / tablet clean while you're cooking!

Amazon.co.uk Gift Card - In a Gift Box - £50 (Union Jack)
Amazon.co.uk Gift Card - In a Gift Box - £50 (Union Jack)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 Mar. 2016
very nicely presented gift card.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars nice product!, 21 Mar. 2016
quick delivery, nice product!

Safari Outback Bush Wide Brim Hat 100% Cotton Aussie Sun Oz Green Fedora Cap WRAPEEZY (58cm Medium, Cream)
Offered by Magoriums Emporium

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought a cream one for myself and green one for ..., 20 April 2015
Bought a cream one for myself and green one for my husband. We both find them OK, both quality and look. On my hat, I can see some broken thread on the brim, but it's cream thread on cream hat, doesn't affect the look too much and certainly doesn't affect the function of the hat.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Anker Classic Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker, Powerful Sound with 20 Hour Battery Life and Built-in Microphone, works with iPhone, iPad, Samsung, Nexus, HTC, Nokia, Laptops, PC and More - Black
Offered by AnkerDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars great little thing to use at home, 5 Jan. 2015
this is a christmas present for my husband. I was well impressed by the packaging when I received it. My husband tested it on Christmas day, no problem at all, he likes it. A great little portable speaker to use at home.

The only problem is, if your computer is old, it might not work with the speaker. Like my laptop, even the bluetooth connected no problem, still can't play my music on this speaker. However, my husband can play his music from phone or mac no problem, I guess it's just my laptop is really too old (over 7 years).

Tech Corp Mini Ultra Portable Waterproof Bluetooth Wireless Stereo Speakers with Suction Cup for Showers Bathroom - Blue

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a fan of packaging, 1 Dec. 2014
As this will be a Christmas present, I can't say anything about the sound quality or anything like that. Will have to update after Christmas. However, I do have some opinion regarding the packaging of the product, one word, cheap. I know I paid a dead cheap price for this product, but a speaker came wrapped in a thin layer of foam sheet and a zip bag is worrying. ....

I did contact the seller regarding the delivery date, though there was nothing they could do to at the time, they did reply my question promptly and luckily I got the parcel in the end without problem.

Hence the 3 stars.

UPDATE: 5/1/2015 husband has been using this little speaker since Christmas day, during every shower. So he uses probably 5~10 minutes each day. The sound quality is ok, but put it in the shower cubicle makes the sound really good. Only thing that he complains is the battery doesn't hold long. Nearly need to charge the speaker every 1~2 days. Other than that... not a bad little thing for the price.

32 Piece Single Point Bamboo Knitting Needle Set by Curtzy - 16 Pairs of 34cm (14 Inch) Wooden Knitting Needles - Sizes 2mm - 12mm in Cotton Storage Case. Perfect for Beginners & Experienced Knitters
Offered by Kurtzie - Fast Shipping

4.0 out of 5 stars i'm a knitting beginner and I'm glad I bought myself this set, 9 Nov. 2014
i'm a knitting beginner and I'm glad I bought myself this set. Now I have bigger variety of projects to choose from!

1 pair tieback,window curtain hook,Litter bear Curtain buckle,(color randonly)
1 pair tieback,window curtain hook,Litter bear Curtain buckle,(color randonly)

3.0 out of 5 stars Quality OK, nothing exciting., 6 Aug. 2014
Got the product today, the quality is just ok, but considering the price I paid (£4.99 total), it's acceptable.

The quality of the product looks rather different from the photo, and the small buttons to hold the band are just cheap clear buttons, unlike the solid color buttons show on here.

Overall, slightly disappointed, but I guess you get what you pay for.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 8, 2014 11:46 AM BST

Birkenstock Boston, Unisex Adults' Clogs, Brown (Habana),4.5 UK
Birkenstock Boston, Unisex Adults' Clogs, Brown (Habana),4.5 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them love them love them!, 25 April 2014
I always like Birkenstock, had a pair of slippers years ago but that was the only pair cuz, obviously, they are not the cheapest shoes.

I bought this Boston pair to wear at home because for me, Birkenstock's material isn't too hot during warm days, and when it's really cold, I can just add socks. My feet sweat a lot, I get foot odor quite easily but not when I'm wearing Birkenstock. That's another reason I bought them. And I can also wear them to my garden (or the supermarket near us) w/o changing shoes, I know I am lazy, but I think that's what's Birkenstock is for! Considering how many hours I wear them everyday, they are actually quite reasonable price!

Before I placed the order, I read other customer's review and took the advice to order 1 size down my usual size and they fit perfectly! Maybe that's something all customers need to consider before you order. Either try them on at shops, or just very carefully measure your feet width and length. Hope you'll love them as much as I do!

UPDATE: 5/1/2015 love them! wear them everyday at home and still going strong. Very little foot odor.

The Art of Racing in the Rain
The Art of Racing in the Rain
by Garth Stein

5.0 out of 5 stars very touching, 15 Feb. 2014
I really love this novel. The story is so touching and if you love dogs, you'll love it even more!!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3