Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Amazon Music Unlimited Shop now
Profile for Mojo147 > Reviews

Content by Mojo147

Mojo147 (Staffs. England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Hot Fashion Women Ladies Bohemian Voile Soft Silk Scarf Large Shawl Scarfs Scarves (Blue)
Offered by More Care

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value., 10 Jan. 2015
Lovely scarf that's a good length. Picture doesn't do it justice.

Estone 22 Styles Mini Scrapbook Handmade Cut Card Craft Printing DIY Ppaer Shaper Punch (Christmas Tree)
Offered by Dairyshop

Great value!

I Am Pilgrim
I Am Pilgrim

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 Nov. 2014
This review is from: I Am Pilgrim (Kindle Edition)
Excellent book, read it!

YWS 72 Rolls, (2 Boxes) Brown Parcel Tape. Roll Size: 48mm X 66m
YWS 72 Rolls, (2 Boxes) Brown Parcel Tape. Roll Size: 48mm X 66m
Offered by PolyPostalBags

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 24 Jun. 2014
A good quality roll at a great price. If you use a lot of tape like my company you won't go wrong with this product. Very quick delivery also!

The Professional Part 3 (The Game Maker Series)
The Professional Part 3 (The Game Maker Series)

1.0 out of 5 stars Kresley Cole you must have needed some holiday money!, 21 Jan. 2014
I didn't think anything could be worse than 50 shades but you Kresley Cole have managed it, I think I'd rather read a Mills & Boon! So, this book is split into 3 parts at 99p each the last part being 105 pages, I feel scammed. When I read a book written by a very accomplished author I truly do not expect anything as flaccid as this. (For those of you out there who think this is great erotism obviously you've never had great sex!) come on KC you can do so much better than this!!
The 3rd part is all about twisting his nut till he screams "pax" and then let's all his inner angst out, yeah hmm. Wasn't expecting that one. Definitely a Mills & Boon formula, be careful you don't get sued for plagiarism. I truly hope you go back to what you excel at.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 1, 2014 5:47 PM GMT

The Professional Part 1 (The Game Maker Series)
The Professional Part 1 (The Game Maker Series)

3.0 out of 5 stars Unnecessarily short, 5 Jan. 2014
I knew this was a short story but I still feel a bit cheated. I think KC is a great storyteller and I liked the style of writing but... As an ebook I didn't notice I had got to the end. I actually checked to make sure that it was the end as it ended so blah! Would I recommend this book? Yes but with one proviso, wait & get all the books together. I did not get left with the feeling " I can't wait to read the next!" It was more the feeling "I've been scammed" What should really be one or two books at the most has been unnecessarily stretched in my opinion to get more money out of us. Had this book had a decent ending I would have given 4 stars.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 21, 2014 8:24 PM GMT

Kitchen Craft Colourworks Cotton and Silicone Oven Mitt Orange
Kitchen Craft Colourworks Cotton and Silicone Oven Mitt Orange

2.0 out of 5 stars Need very big hands for these!, 23 Nov. 2013
I bought two of these oven gloves to replace the two my dogs destroyed. They are exceptionally large, the silicon palms are stitched poorly and I found it very difficult to lift an oven dish with them because of puckered stitching in the palm. I returned mine and received a full refund without any problems.

Beige Mink Throw Luxury Soft Plush Extra Large (200cm x 240cm- Suitable for King Size Bed or 2/3 Seater Sofa) Sofa Bed Runner Bedspread Blanket by Quality Linen and Towels
Offered by Comfy Nights

5.0 out of 5 stars Versatile throw, 23 Nov. 2013
I bought this throw for my kingsize bed. I like layers at night, a top sheet, light duvet and a throw so I can adjust according to how hot or cold I am. This throw fits generously over the bed with plenty to overhang. It actually covers my whole duvet cover so looks like a furry duvet. Great quality.

Faithfull BATH Plasterers Bath 4ft x 2ft x 1ft
Faithfull BATH Plasterers Bath 4ft x 2ft x 1ft

5.0 out of 5 stars Bath for large dog!, 26 May 2013
I bought this item as a bath for my two large mutts ( large Labrador size) as they and myself were getting to old for the lifting in and out of the bath. 3 buckets of water is a generous enough amount to bath a dog there size, then a couple of buckets of clear water with a plastic jug to rinse. Dirty water never went to waste, used it to water the garden. Tub fits nicely under the outside window sill which holds it in place during any bad weather. Great for the grandson in the summer as a paddling pool also!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4