Profile for Holidaysareace > Reviews

Content by Holidaysareace

Holidaysareace

Birkenstock Gizeh Birko-Flor, Style-No. 43733, Unisex Thong Sandals, White, EU 35, slim width

5.0 out of 5 stars My Daughter's First Pair of Birkenstocks, 12 Sept. 2011
This was my daughter's first experience of Berkenstocks and as she has narrow feet I opted for the slim fit. She loved the style and colour (White) immediately but was in two minds whether to keep them as she thought the ridge under the toes would be uncomfortable. She took the gamble and was not disappointed. After two days of breaking them in she was able to walk around all day and evening on holiday. Thoroughly recommend them.

Birkenstock Piazza Birko-Flor, Style-No. 17713, Women Thong Sandals, Ice Pearl Malachit, EU 36, slim width
Offered by ShoeMetro

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm Hooked, 12 Sept. 2011
This was my first experience of Berkenstocks and as I have small feet I opted for the slim fit. I loved the style and colour (Ice Pearl Malachit) immediately but was in two minds whether to keep them as I feared they would be uncomfortable. I took the gamble and I was not disappointed. After two days of breaking them in I was able to walk around all day and evening on holiday and have not stopped wearing them since.