Profile for Mrs. Kay P. Harding > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Kay P. Ha...

Mrs. Kay P. Harding (PLYMOUTH, Devon United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Rosewood Jolly Doggy Catch and Flash Ball for Dogs
Rosewood Jolly Doggy Catch and Flash Ball for Dogs

5.0 out of 5 stars Tougher than most., 9 Jun. 2016
Great for my destructive Boxer/Staffi who loves all balls of all sizes. Lasting longer than most toys do.

Hwedhlow a Flogholeth ha Yowynkneth, h.e.
Hwedhlow a Flogholeth ha Yowynkneth, h.e.
by John Prowse

5.0 out of 5 stars Amusing well written short stories of bygone days., 30 Mar. 2016
I thoroughly enjoyed being taken back to the days of my youth and at times I found myself laughing out loud. I think this is a very reasonably priced, well written short book and I would be happy to see more from this author. Although bilingual I can only comment on the English half as sadly I do not understand the Cornish language.

The Tens Company Med-Fit Tens 12 Electrodes Pads
The Tens Company Med-Fit Tens 12 Electrodes Pads
Offered by The TENS + Company Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Sticky, 24 Jun. 2015
I was desperate to get replacements for my 'pro-tens' but couldn't find the literature - I took a chance and these Electrodes fit perfectly and conduct the electrical impulse amazingly well.

The Girl on the Shore
The Girl on the Shore
by F.M. Hughes

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy read social history story, 12 Jan. 2015
This review is from: The Girl on the Shore (Paperback)
Fantastic book, well written and thought provoking.

JW Pet Tough by Nature EXTREME HOLEE MOLEE 5-inch Dog Treat Chew Tug Fetch Toy
JW Pet Tough by Nature EXTREME HOLEE MOLEE 5-inch Dog Treat Chew Tug Fetch Toy
Offered by Pet Supply Company USA

5.0 out of 5 stars ... 3 of these and they are still intact - great toy and can be stuffed with rags for added ..., 26 Jun. 2014
My destructive Boxer/Staffi has 3 of these and they are still intact - great toy and can be stuffed with rags for added activity. Highly recommended.

Vango Women's Saturn 250 Square Sleeping Bag - Raspberry
Vango Women's Saturn 250 Square Sleeping Bag - Raspberry

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than Duvet, 26 Jun. 2014
Exactly what I wanted - a sleeping bag that could be left open at the bottom as my feet get hot. Ideal for Spring, Summer and Autumn but I haven't tried it over Winter yet. Might need an upgrade but will certainly be looking at Vango brand. I have severe spinal problems and sliped discs every time I tried changing my duvet cover - I now sleep in sleeping bags all the time - so much easier to manage - light to wash and hang on the line.

Masta Deluxe Dog Coat, 20 Inch, Yellow
Masta Deluxe Dog Coat, 20 Inch, Yellow

5.0 out of 5 stars Chest protection, 13 Jan. 2014
My white deaf dog has fine hair and his harness was leaving red marks on the underside of his chest. This coat protects exactly where it is needed.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Unusual colour, 16 May 2013
I love items that are a bit different and the colour of this laser is completely different to the 'common' red ones.

Petkin SPF15 Sunscreen Wipes
Petkin SPF15 Sunscreen Wipes
Offered by BuyAllMeans

5.0 out of 5 stars Convenient, 16 May 2013
Easy to carry and to apply to my young white dog, Morgan. Being deaf,Morgan can be difficult to communicate with, but with these wipes he thinks he is getting petted and he loves the tummy rub!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic and entertaining, 16 May 2013
Gets the attention of my deaf dog and grandchildren except in strong sunlight - therefore most of the time in the UK!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 15, 2013 1:15 AM BST