Profile for DOT > Reviews

Content by DOT

DOT (Liverpool)

Page: 1 | 2
Kindle Paperwhite E-reader, 6" High-Resolution Display (300 ppi) with Built-in Light, Wi-Fi (White) - Includes Special Offers

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 July 2017
Bought for the hubs at Christmas to replace the original one I also bought him. He loves it.

2x100ml Original ABGYMNIC Highly Conductive Gel for TENS, EMS and other Toning Pad Systems
Offered by Denny Shop

1.0 out of 5 stars Used with Rio 60 and didn't like it. Works ok but not as good as ..., 24 July 2017
Not fussy on this product at all. Used with Rio 60 and didn't like it. Works ok but not as good as the orginal conductIive gel I first used.
It's also far too gooey and more of it is required, it doesn't feel nice on the skin either. The bottle isn't the best very awkward getting it out! I much prefer the proper stuff.

Big Handbag Shop Womens Trendy Designer Boutique Faux Leather Large Button Detail Shoulder Bag (836 Red)
Offered by Craze London

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish and functional., 26 April 2017
A lovely bag that looks more expensive that it is. Can be used for work with plenty of room for all my things, make up bag, phone, keys, purse etc.

Bagbase Belt / Waist / Bum Bag in Black [Apparel]
Bagbase Belt / Waist / Bum Bag in Black [Apparel]
Offered by G4GADGET

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely sylish bag that is perfect for work., 18 April 2017
A really gorgeous bag which I bought for work after I saw someone with one which I thought was very expensive. There's plenty of room for all my bits ie purse, make up bag, mobile, keys, perfume etc. A good size not too big and not too small and can be used for lunch dates also. I'm definitely going to be making another purchase.
Thank you.
Comment Comment | Permalink

The Ghoul Next Door: A Ghost Hunter Mystery
The Ghoul Next Door: A Ghost Hunter Mystery

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 Dec. 2015
Another great read, great characters, great humour.. keep it up girl.

No Ghouls Allowed (Ghost Hunter Mystery)
No Ghouls Allowed (Ghost Hunter Mystery)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, just love the humour of this author ..., 2 Dec. 2015
Great read, just love the humour of this author as well as the seriousness of it and just love the characters. The ghost hunter books are really quite scary I wouldn't read it alone.haha. Love it

Abstract Tree Wine Rack 6 Bottle Holder 45cm Natural Finish Solid Suar Wood Hand Carved

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it., 2 Dec. 2015
I love my wine rack which looks so attractive in my dining room. The price is great too compared to John Lewis who are selling them for £99.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 May 2015
My all time favourite. So easy to drink I love it.

What's a Ghoul to Do?: A Ghost Hunter Mystery (Ghost Hunter Mysteries)
What's a Ghoul to Do?: A Ghost Hunter Mystery (Ghost Hunter Mysteries)
by Victoria Laurie
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars Exciting, romantic and bloomin scarey, 18 April 2012
I love Victoria Laurie... Recently finished Demons are a Ghouls Best friend which i picked up at then library quite by chance....Straight away i was hooked...particularly as she explains before the start that she is a Psychic medium and tells you a little about her psychic experiences.
I couldn't put this book down.......I love it. I love the characters,....gilley is hilarious...and Doc the African Grey Parrot is hysterical whom appears so cute to me. I love MJ's character and the way she takes control bec Gil is such a wimp..and the banter between the two is hilarious! There is some really great humour in her writing which makes me laugh and i love the way she has to correct the gorgeous Dr Sable Junior with his pieces of English . The relationship that starts between MJ and the Doc i can relate to as she knows she fancies Dr Delicous ( dr sable jnr that is) but she doesn't run after him and plays it really cool .....that makes her more attractive to the doc. I must also add that the scary bits in it relating to the ghost busting really sets me on edge as I have a great imagination and really feel like I am there so am terrified when they are faced with some really baddies. Totally happy that I have managed to find another cracking author and so can't wait to start reading more. You really shouldn't judge a book by its cover because that's what i nearly did....thank goodness my friend was late otherwise i'd have missed a great opportunity.

Person-Centred Counselling in a Nutshell
Person-Centred Counselling in a Nutshell
by Roger Casemore

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 27 Nov. 2011
Found this little nutshell book very useful for my current counselling course. Studying CBC I used this as part of the 3 main schools. I love the bit at the beginning at the start of the counselling relationship where counsellor explains to client how counselling will work and about how counsellor will be very accepting etc,..just love it. Very easy to read and understand and love the fact it's small, short and compact book. Actually made me want to study from the PC approach after reading it; who knows..once I complete my CB I may just do this too!

Page: 1 | 2