Profile for Miketcw > Reviews

Content by Miketcw

Miketcw

Sony PS VITA Licensed Custom Crystal Case (PlayStation Vita)
Sony PS VITA Licensed Custom Crystal Case (PlayStation Vita)

5.0 out of 5 stars Frankly a great case - update - just saved me £300, 8 Mar. 2012
I wasn't sure when ordering the case as there are so many PS Vita cases around, but frankly I love this case. It is very solid - it keeps my new shiny Vita very well protected and isn't too big at all. It is solid and hard - I don't really care for the ability to change the face on the front - I like the Wipeout frontage and to be honest don't have the time to change it. It looks smart and is great value for money. I haven't dropped it to test out whether it stays closed when dropped and frankly I don't intend on dropping it, but my Vita is portable now - I can throw it in my bag, take it in the car and I know it is now going to get the screen scratched as my iPad did.

Great case.

Update - this morning at 4 am, whilst balancing iPad and ps vita whilst walking down the stairs, I let the ps vita go from the top step almost, three tumbles, hitting the stairs and landing on a solid floor later, the box did open - just as it landed but my vita is all well and in tact. £15 very well spent and very thankful for it.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 26, 2013 9:49 PM GMT