Profile for K. Cavill > Reviews

Content by K. Cavill

K. Cavill "virgo" (Essex, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16
Crayola Supertips Washable Markers And Paper Set
Crayola Supertips Washable Markers And Paper Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 April 2017
Purchased for my little cousin. She loves it.

Tinsel Pompoms Balls Cat Toy 3.5cm Multicolor Pack of 21
Tinsel Pompoms Balls Cat Toy 3.5cm Multicolor Pack of 21
Offered by Highly One

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value. My cat loves them, 28 April 2017
Great value. My cat loves them. He does rip them apart quickly but they are so cheap it doesn't matter.

Bridget Jones's Baby
Bridget Jones's Baby
Dvd

4.0 out of 5 stars I expected to hate it, being a huge fan of the first ..., 9 Mar. 2017
I expected to hate it, being a huge fan of the first 2 films. But I was impressed. There were some really funny moments, and Patrick Dempsey seemed to fit in well with the established cast members. I missed Daniel Cleaver though, I must say.

÷ (Deluxe)
÷ (Deluxe)

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps getting better., 9 Mar. 2017
This review is from: ÷ (Deluxe) (Audio CD)
I pre-ordered this, something I rarely do. I usually wait to hear the opinions of others. But this was well worth the pre-order. I have all three of Ed Sheeran's album, and while the usually difficult second album remains my favourite, this is excellent. He mixes slow songs with great lively songs, producing an album that exudes variety. I really like Barcelona, and of course the two already released singles, Shape of You and Castle on the Hill, but there really isn't one weak or boring track on the whole album. A winner!

SPN Female Slipper Urinal Bedpan for Personal Use at Home and Nursing Care Use
SPN Female Slipper Urinal Bedpan for Personal Use at Home and Nursing Care Use
Offered by Cherry Homecare Products

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for the purpose., 9 Mar. 2017
This is a great buy. It is easier to use than a regular bedpan, as it is a bit shallower, but not so shallow that it does not securely hold liquid.

The Unimaginable
The Unimaginable

4.0 out of 5 stars A really nice read, 26 Jan. 2017
This review is from: The Unimaginable (Kindle Edition)
I enjoyed this book very much. The author described the setting so well, that I could have been there, living amongst the other expat nomads in the marina community in Phuket. I loved that she combines a lovely romance plot with an adventure/ thriller. My only problem was the proportions of each. I felt that the intense part of the story (I won't give too much away) happened too far into the book and was a bit short for such a major event. For those who are easily offended, the are a couple of sec scenes described in a bit of detail. But these scenes do not seem gratuitous to me. They further the plot and our understanding of the blossoming relationship between the characters rather than becoming the whole point of the book (as in 50 Shades).

A very enjoyable read. Great for reading on the beach while on your hols. Definitely piqued my wonderlust for some new travel adventures of my own. And I look forward to reading more by this writer.

Hallmark Birthday Card for Dad, Birth Certificate - Medium
Hallmark Birthday Card for Dad, Birth Certificate - Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 25 Oct. 2016
Lovely card. Good for the money. Gave my dad a laugh.

Sellotape Parcel Tape - 48 mm x 50 m
Sellotape Parcel Tape - 48 mm x 50 m

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy., 25 Oct. 2016
Good parcel tape and reasonable price for a brand. Would buy again.

Hozelock Kaleido Sprayer
Hozelock Kaleido Sprayer

5.0 out of 5 stars Good and strong., 25 Oct. 2016
Wel made, robust bottle. Both direct spray or mist by twisting the top. Very happy with purchase.

Samsung UE32K5500 32-Inch 1080p Full HD Smart TV
Samsung UE32K5500 32-Inch 1080p Full HD Smart TV
Offered by ILGS - I Love Going Shopping

3.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant TV, shame about the apps. Not so Smart!, 25 Oct. 2016
This replaces a 3 1/2 year old Samsung that gave up the ghost. The sound quality is much better than the one it replaces, and the picture has more depth. Getting it mounted on the wall bracket I already had was difficult as, unlike older models, the back of the set is curved from top to bottom. Therefore, you need longer screw in the top than the bottom holes. It needed M4 screws, but the lengths were not readily available, so i purchased screws that I knew would be too long and cut the down at home, which worked fine.
The sound on this set is fantastic. I have the set in a bedroom, and do not want to have a sound bar, so I'm glad this one doesn't necessarily need one. The picture is good. I tweaked quite a few picture settings, and got it exactly as I like it.
Only gripe is it is not the best for smart features. Yes, I can access netflix, Amazon Prime and ITV. But there is no BBC iPlayer, Spotify, All4, Demand5, Blinkbox. Contacted Samsung who said they are still working on this but they have no timeframe for when these apps will be available.

UPDATE: Iplayer, Spotify, Demad 5 and Deezer now available. Still no All4 or Blinkbox (now Talktalk TV).
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 14, 2017 10:07 PM GMT

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16