Profile for techman > Reviews

Extra long static grass  Spring Green
Extra long static grass Spring Green
Offered by Hobbybase

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 Jun. 2016
Exactly as described, arrived quickly and works well giving a realistic look to my model.

Static Grass Forest Floor 20g
Static Grass Forest Floor 20g
Offered by Hobbybase

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 Jun. 2016

WWS Wild Meadow 12mm Mix Model Basing Static Grass 20g G,O,HO/OO,TT,N.Z Wargames

WWS Summer 6mm Mix Model Detailing Static Grass 20g G,O,HO/OO,TT,N.Z Wargames
WWS Summer 6mm Mix Model Detailing Static Grass 20g G,O,HO/OO,TT,N.Z Wargames

WWS Spring 4mm Mix Model Detailing Static Grass 20g G,O,HO/OO,TT,N.Z Wargames
WWS Spring 4mm Mix Model Detailing Static Grass 20g G,O,HO/OO,TT,N.Z Wargames

5.0 out of 5 stars Loks great, 12 Jun. 2016

The Dark Tower VII: The Dark Tower: The Dark Tower
The Dark Tower VII: The Dark Tower: The Dark Tower

Great book

Sugru Mouldable Glue - Classic Multi-Colour (Pack of 8)
Sugru Mouldable Glue - Classic Multi-Colour (Pack of 8)

5.0 out of 5 stars It really works!, 27 Jan. 2016
Sugru Mouldable Glue - Classic Multi-Colour (Pack of 8) It really works! It is great stuff. I used it on an annoying (well annoying to me) problem. I have an electric carving knife that had a smooth push button to operate which is fine until you get the slightest bit of grease on your thumb, and then you just keep slipping off the button. So I used Sugru to make a thumb guard on the smooth button. Problem solved! It was dead easy to use. I would definitely recommend this as a product.

ACENIX® 25 in 1 Repair Opening Tool Kit Pentalobe Torx Phillips Screwdriver for iPhone 5 4S 4G
Offered by ETRADER DIRECT LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars A great little kit, well worth the money, 27 Jan. 2016
This is exactly what I was looking for and at a great price, it looks good and is well made. This will come in so handy for work, I am tempted to buy another set for home use. I love the design and the secure way all the bits are kept in the case. The bits also seem to fit really well into the holder. All in all a great product for the price.

Apple Watch Band, PUGO TOP® Magnetic Milanese Loop Stainless Steel Bracelet Strap Replacement Wrist Band for Apple Watch 42mm Black
Offered by PUGO TOP EURO

5.0 out of 5 stars Great strap the real deal, 27 Jan. 2016
Apple Watch Band, BRG® Magnetic Milanese Loop Stainless Steel Bracelet Strap Replacement Wrist Band for Apple Watch 42mm Black
This strap is brilliant, I wanted one from the beginning but just felt the the Apple price was to expensive so brought the sport strap and the 42mm Apple Watch. When I saw this I thought I would give it a try but to be honest I wasn’t expecting too much. Boy was I surprised, it looks great it fits great, the magnetic catch is strong and all at a great price. I have seen the Apple Milanese Strap and It would be hard to tell the two apart. Great product I would highly recommend it.

Offered by Highly One

5.0 out of 5 stars Great talking point and a great fit., 27 Jan. 2016
Great gloves for use with my wheelchair, the fact that I work in a hospital makes them stand out a bit more. They are a good fit and importantly for me the cuffs do not catch on my watch. Well worth the money, I still cannot get over the price great value for money.Skeleton-Pattern Full Finger Bicycle/Cycling/Bike Sporting Gloves Black + White L

Page: 1 | 2 | 3