Profile for Mrs. J. E. Silva > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Self Adhesive Easy Colour (5 Pack A4 Red) Ideal for Craft Robo
Self Adhesive Easy Colour (5 Pack A4 Red) Ideal for Craft Robo

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 16 May 2014
What a great value pack. I only wanted a small amount of this for a particular job. Usually when you buy in bulk, it comes a lot cheaper than for just a few. I thought I`d have to pay quite a bit but was pleasantly surprised. Always worth knowing for the future.

Happy Birthday (Presents) - Printable Amazon.co.uk Gift Voucher
Happy Birthday (Presents) - Printable Amazon.co.uk Gift Voucher

5.0 out of 5 stars Problem-solver, 16 May 2014
Always good value, especially these days when you`re not sure what your nieces and nephews (who live far away) are into. Excellent idea and always a lot of choice of prints/cards.

Gwynedd Confectioners Chocolate Happy Easter Eggs 75 g (Pack of 2)
Gwynedd Confectioners Chocolate Happy Easter Eggs 75 g (Pack of 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Something different, 16 May 2014
This was such a refreshing change from an easter egg, especially for someone who can only really eat chocolate as a treat. Just the right size for a treat. I was told the chocolate was substantial and of high quality. Job done !

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Just perfect, 16 May 2014
The reason I liked this card is because it said everything I wanted it to without going over the top. Nice size, colourful, simple.

Bahlsen Choco Leibniz Plain 125 g (Pack of 6)
Bahlsen Choco Leibniz Plain 125 g (Pack of 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars HIS FAVOURITE, 12 Jan. 2014
Hadn`t seen this biscuits since I was a child and then all of a sudden they came on the t.v in a sponsorship for a programme. My partner and I talked about them - he couldn`t remember them and yet he`s older than me. For Christmas I bought 12 packets of these (6 milk and 6 plain) and put them in a large gift bag and gave them to him - wow! what a surprise he had. I couldn`t have done this if it wasn`t for the cheaper price when you buy a pack of six. Well done !

Scottish Highlands & Islands Slim Appointments 2014 Calendar 2014
Scottish Highlands & Islands Slim Appointments 2014 Calendar 2014
by Colin Baxter
Edition: Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars BEAUTIFUL PICTURES, 12 Jan. 2014
I bought this for my friend for Christmas. She always holidayed there but is now house bound. She text me next day that the pictures took her mind back to good times that she`d had. The shots really were wonderful.

Multifunction Neckwarmer, Snood, Hat, Scarf and Hood in Flame print by Monogram
Multifunction Neckwarmer, Snood, Hat, Scarf and Hood in Flame print by Monogram

5.0 out of 5 stars Soooooo WARM, 12 Jan. 2014
Wow - for such a tiny thing this is so warm and does the trick just nicely. Excellent. Thank you.

Aromatic "Wild Cranberry" Scented Tealight, Paraffin Wax, Maroon, Pack of 30
Aromatic "Wild Cranberry" Scented Tealight, Paraffin Wax, Maroon, Pack of 30

5.0 out of 5 stars TRUE AROMATIC, 12 Jan. 2014
I love these candles. Have bought all sorts besides the tealights. I like these as they`re small enough to light one in my office at home when I`m working, creating a lovely scent without constantly lighting and blowing out larger candles. Wonderful in my small space. I got these for Christmas (though I bought them myself), as they seemed festive. In the summer I buy `fresh linen or coffee` - gorgeous.

Hycosan Plus
Hycosan Plus
Offered by Activecare Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Stays in the eyes, 4 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Hycosan Plus (Personal Computers)
I was pleased to find, at last, a replacement for an eye drop I used to use but has now been discontinued. I have tried all sorts of so called `dry, irritated` eye drops, but they were all rather thin and runny and left you blurred. These however, have a lovely thick consistency and just one automated pump stays in the eye instead of running down your cheeks and doesn`t blur my vision, so I can just carry on with what I was doing. Excellent.

A Well-Dressed Lady's Pocket Guide
A Well-Dressed Lady's Pocket Guide
by Karen Homer

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect little book, 16 Oct. 2013
The subject is something we could all learn from. I really like the way the book is laid out - easy to read. Dip in and out whenever you like. Small, bitesize chunks that are easy to absorb.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6