Profile for Pen Name > Reviews

Nail art Gel Design English Guide DIY Book New Step by Step instruction
Nail art Gel Design English Guide DIY Book New Step by Step instruction
Offered by UK365Express

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to follow, 6 July 2016
Very good book, I'm going to keep the book for my clients to choose designs too.
Just the right information with easy illustrated steps to follow.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Kid Boys Official Thomas The Tank Engine Trains Long Pyjamas PJ'S Set 2 Piece Steam Power Size 3-4 Years
Offered by Mailboxsocks

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 18 Dec. 2014
Super quality and wash well

2pcs x Circle Plastic Retractable Pull Chain Belt Clip Badge keys Holder Retracting (Pink)
Offered by Angelakerry

3.0 out of 5 stars not able to secure it to anything, 18 Dec. 2014
I imagined this would have a keyring type attachment or a loop to attach a key ring but it doesn't. Not sure what I could use it for now really.

Lunch Box Bag Tote Insulated Cooler Carry Bag for Travel Picnic - Floral Pattern
Offered by Hellathund

5.0 out of 5 stars The best lunch bag ever!, 30 Sept. 2014
This lunch bag is amazing!!! I absolutely love it, I came into work this morning and all the girls were asking where I got it from. It fits my sandwiches, snack, drink in quite easily with room for more.
No longer do I have to carry my pasta in seperately in future either as this would it no worries. It's about the size of your average small handbag.
It's light with a silver cooler lining inside and a canvas style handle. It also has a flat side pocket on the front for your phone or something like that.
You really won't be dissapointed, I might get some more for pressies.

Vax U88-P3-B Power 3-Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner - 3 Litre
Vax U88-P3-B Power 3-Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner - 3 Litre

2.0 out of 5 stars Too powerful and loud, 16 July 2014
Its not easy to buy a hoover without trying it out. I am still using this hoover as it does the job, but it is much too powerful for normal household cleaning. |The nozel is too wide to use for under the sofa and the attachments fall off while hovering.
Be careful when going across the thresholds with this hoover as after a few months my carpet has started to thread.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift for my hubby, 16 July 2014
I bought this for my husbands 36th Birthday and he loves it. The main thing he likes is the screen colour as it makes the watch quite unique in comparison to other watches of a similar style. The leather strap also makes this watch comfortable to wear.
Great value for money and comes in a nice presentation box.

Gutter Pipe Leaf Wire Balloon 63-75mm
Gutter Pipe Leaf Wire Balloon 63-75mm
Offered by ARW Products

4.0 out of 5 stars They work pretty well and easy to install, 16 July 2014
So far so good :-) Its doing the job of keeping leaves from the down pipes

Travel Mug With Lid and Handle, Keeps Drinks Hot, Ideal For Use On The Move, Funky Retro 60s Style, Microwave and Dishwasher safe, Height: 15cm (Red With Various Multi Coloured Patterns and Circular Shapes)

3.0 out of 5 stars Good cup and doesn't spill, 16 July 2014
I love the look of this cup but I don't feel it keeps my coffee hot for as long as a thermo type mug. Its a nice looking cup and will do for in the office when walking between buildings so I don't spill any drinks. It is a beaker style lid which has a straw into your coffee, it sounds a bit strange but it does mean your coffee/tea doesn't spill out in the car when it is full.
I would recommend this but you do need to drink pretty much straight away.

Sewing Basket Cupcakes On Blue
Sewing Basket Cupcakes On Blue
Offered by sewing-online

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect setting basket, 15 May 2014
This review is from: Sewing Basket Cupcakes On Blue
I love this sewing basket. it matches my knitting bag and needles set too.
This is a perfect size, I have a roll of curtain pencil tape in the bottom with many cotton reals. Then it has a sturdy perspex tray that slots in on top with four staggered size compartments where I have my wonder web, packs of needles/pins etc. It has a small pocket in the lid and a small pin cushion attached inside the lid. Love it!

151 Hemming Tape 2 x 10 metres rolls, iron on
151 Hemming Tape 2 x 10 metres rolls, iron on
Offered by SuperGood Deals

5.0 out of 5 stars great value for money, 15 May 2014
Really pleased.
I don't think you can really go wrong with this stuff. Really good value for money at £1

Page: 1 | 2