Profile for A Reader > Reviews

Content by A Reader

A Reader

Page: 1 | 2
Oypla Heavy Duty Black Pro Home Mechanic Folding Bicycle Bike Cycle Repair Maintenance Stand
Offered by Oypla

5.0 out of 5 stars Rare quality product, 20 Jun. 2017
This for me was one of those rare purchases which I wish I'd made years ago. The stand is very well made, sturdy and up to holding my Forme Alfresco in whatever position I want. The finish of the product is great, with nothing at all to criticise. The top clamp is plenty wide enough when fully open to accommodate the triangular top bar of my bike, no problem. If one wishes, the bike can be raised to a huge height to work on any part without back strain - great!
The sellers were super quick in delivery at no extra cost, packaging was secure and well thought out. As you'll gather I'm a complete fan of this stand and would recommend it to anyone.

HOBBY COMPONENTS UK Arduino Compatible R3 Revision 3 UNO
HOBBY COMPONENTS UK Arduino Compatible R3 Revision 3 UNO
Offered by Hobby Components Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars All as it should be, 31 Jan. 2015
I was going to buy a genuine Arduino until I saw this board at its very reasonable price. When it promptly arrived I found it to be practically identical to the original and to be working as it should. I'm very pleased, having since bought other products from Hobby. I recommend anyone thinking of buying an Arduino to consider these.

WARM WHITE LED KITCHEN / UNDER CABINET LIGHTING SET (4 x 50CM LED STRIPS & SUPPLY) ** FANTASTIC LED LIGHTING PACKAGE - IDEAL FOR TRANSFORMING KITCHENS, PLINTH LIGHTS, UNDER CABINETS **
Offered by Brightlightz

3.0 out of 5 stars Mood lighting only., 14 Nov. 2014
Do not expect much intensity of light from these strips. Their chief use is, in my opinion, for mood lighting and not as a working light; the output is too low for this.

Bosch AHS 45-16 Electric Hedge Cutter, 450 mm Blade Length, 16 mm Tooth Opening
Bosch AHS 45-16 Electric Hedge Cutter, 450 mm Blade Length, 16 mm Tooth Opening
Offered by Howe Tools Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Neat, efficient and inexpensive., 18 Aug. 2014
I bought this hedge trimmer based upon Bosch reputation for good quality tools, born out by my own past experience also, and the low price. I wasn't expecting such an efficient tool. Light and easy to use, giving a really neat cut to my Leylandii hedges. Well worth the money.

Nokia Asha 201 SIM Free (For 2G - Not 3G compatible) Mobile Phone - Graphite
Nokia Asha 201 SIM Free (For 2G - Not 3G compatible) Mobile Phone - Graphite

1.0 out of 5 stars Serious fault, 15 July 2014
Whilst this phone seems well made and to offer all that I required, and although made by Nokia whom I've always liked, it simply did not work. I only had it for a few hours before sending it back, but in that time it had lost all sign of a signal from Vodafone every time I turned it on. Everything seemed OK for a few minutes, and then nothing at all. I checked with Vodafone and they said everything should have been operational, besides which my wife had no problems on a different phone.

Very disappointing that these phones are being marketed since having read practically all of the comments on Amazon, mine is not the only one pointing to this malfunction.

Herbal Antibiotics
Herbal Antibiotics
by Harrod

5.0 out of 5 stars Full of Vital Information, 19 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Herbal Antibiotics (Paperback)
For those who recognise that conventional medicine is on the path to self-destruction, and who would like to learn about what the natural world has in it's tool kit to combat the most dangerous infections known to man, this is the book. Having read past Stephen Buhner books I wasn't disappointed with Herbal Antibiotics. It goes quite deeply into the biology of those plants under discussion but at the same time, allows for reference if that's what you wish to do without delving. A wonderful book which I can't now imagine being without.

Apple MacBook Pro 13-inch Laptop (Intel Dual Core i5 2.5 GHz, 4 GB RAM, 500 GB HDD, HD Graphics 4000, OS X Yosemite) - Silver - 2012
Offered by TODO! TODO!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my Mac, 11 May 2013
I had AppleMacs for years and then went back to Windows PCs for my work. Now back with this MacBook Pro. All I can say is this is a beautifully cohesive machine, well built as ever, easy to master and with an operating system which is intuitive. You will never regret this purchase after the PC experience. I also run Windows XP on this computer for those times when I can't use anything else.

Amazon were quick to deliver and I was using the machine 48 hours after ordering.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 15, 2013 3:51 PM BST

Toshiba PX1626E-1HE0 500GB StorE Alu2 USB 2.0 2.5 Inch External Hard Drive Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for a Mac backup disc, 29 Mar. 2013
Small, quiet, light and fast enough for TimeMachine backups on my MacBook Pro. Yes, so the disc is formatted for Windows but within a minute it can be reformatted for a Mac using disc utilities; easy! If you want this for a backup disc then don't hesitate, you can't go wrong at the price.

Canyon Mirage Unisex Helmet - Yellow, 55-62 cm
Canyon Mirage Unisex Helmet - Yellow, 55-62 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, fair price, 7 Nov. 2012
This helmet is comfortable and light but best thing about it is the size adjustment wheel at the back. It's so easy to adjust to most sizes, except perhaps the ginormous or ultra small. When adjusted, it shows no tendency to pinch or fall off. Excellent all round product at a very fair price. I'd most certainly have another. The seller was also very quick with dispatch and delivery.

De'Longhi KG79 Professional Burr Grinder
De'Longhi KG79 Professional Burr Grinder

5.0 out of 5 stars Neat Grinder, 25 Jun. 2011
I cannot fault this grinder. The design is very clean and modern. It's well built, feeling as though it will last for a long time. Most importantly, the ground coffee smells and tastes so fresh. I like the easy adjustment for the grade and the quantity of coffee grounds too; very neat!

Peter Walton