Profile for Charlie's Mum > Reviews

Content by Charlie's Mum

Charlie's Mum "Nikfik" (Birmingham UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Trunki Ride-on Suitcase - Limited Edition Gruffalo (Brown)
Trunki Ride-on Suitcase - Limited Edition Gruffalo (Brown)

3.0 out of 5 stars Shame that quality has dropped., 15 July 2016
I have always loved Trunki but have found the quality has dropped on my latest purchase. I actually emailed Trunki to check that the product I had purchased was genuine because it didn't feel the usual quality and it is genuine. Trunki told me that the change in manufacturing was due to their production being brought back to the UK from China. I hope that they can find some way to resolve the issue of the internal elastic simply being wedged under the seal of the Trunki where it was previously screwed in place.

Tomy Zootropolis Judy's Carrot Recorder and Badge (Multi-Colour)
Tomy Zootropolis Judy's Carrot Recorder and Badge (Multi-Colour)
Offered by Gameseek

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 July 2016
Recorder works very well and having bashed about and dropped it still works. Badge is decent quality too.

Disney Zootropolis Judy's Dream Files
Disney Zootropolis Judy's Dream Files
by Parragon

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book, 15 July 2016
My daughter loved it. Lovely little book and the elastic band round the end gives it an extra touch.

Injustice
Injustice

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible story, 15 July 2016
This review is from: Injustice (Amazon Video)
A true and incredible story that will leave you thinking 'how can this happen?'. Great acting and we thoroughly enjoyed it.

Baby Snug Wrap - Premium Baby Carrier - Ergonomic Baby Sling - Perfect Baby Shower Gift - Babywearing Sling - Grey

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to fit and wear, 28 May 2016
Easy to fit and wear, so comfortable. It's great having my baby right on my chest and my hands free to hold hands with my 5 year old. Baby is currently 14lbs and I barely feel him when he is strapped in. He usually always nods off to sleep with the rocking motion when I walk too. I love it!

The Change-Up
The Change-Up

5.0 out of 5 stars Laugh out loud fun!, 28 May 2016
This review is from: The Change-Up (Amazon Video)
A classic trading places movie with genuine laugh out loud moments. I think Jason Bateman is a great actor in this kind of film and he holds the film together well. Will only be truly appreciated by people who have kids - watch it and you'll see what I mean.

Angry Birds Super Interactive Annual 2015 (Annuals 2015)
Angry Birds Super Interactive Annual 2015 (Annuals 2015)
by Pedigree Books Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 10 Feb. 2016
Bought this book from the used section and it came in great condition apart from one page that had been drawn on but I know it was used to I can't and won't complain.

Worry Eater Soft Toy - Ed
Worry Eater Soft Toy - Ed
Offered by Sent2u by HTS-SCOTLAND

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 10 Feb. 2016
This review is from: Worry Eater Soft Toy - Ed (Toy)
My daughter likes the toy and has enjoyed putting a worry in his mouth for him to eat. She doesn't seem to have any worries at the minute tho!

Key chains with LED Torch and Sound (Angry Bird Black)
Key chains with LED Torch and Sound (Angry Bird Black)
Offered by Direct Pharmacy

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little keyring, 10 Feb. 2016
Lovely little keyring with the LED light in the birds mouth. It tweets whenever pressed and seems to be standing up to the rigours of a 5 year old!

A New York Winter's Tale
A New York Winter's Tale

5.0 out of 5 stars A fairy tale for adults, 5 Mar. 2015
This review is from: A New York Winter's Tale (DVD)
A film of pure escapism, I absolutely loved this film. A tale about love, destiny, good versus evil and a little bit of magic.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5