Profile for Radiojock > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Now That We've Found Love
Now That We've Found Love

5.0 out of 5 stars Reminiscing, 28 Jun. 2015
I finally got to play this album an hour or two ago and there's a lot of stuff I love, plus one or two songs I'd forgotten about! Brilliant production from a band I've loved for many years, this is one album to grab for your collection. Wonder why the CD is no longer advertised? I'm sure I bought it in that format originally. I'll have to check.

1 Pair of Women's Open Toe Zippered Compression Socks Stockings (XL, Nude)
1 Pair of Women's Open Toe Zippered Compression Socks Stockings (XL, Nude)
Offered by STK e-Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Very well made, 21 Jun. 2015
These are brilliant. First time I saw them offered on Amazon, I wanted to try them out. Fairly easy to put on and, you can wear them above the knee if you want. There's more than enough stretch in them.

Once on, the comfort is lovely. Think I'll go for these in future. Having the zips makes them almost as easy to put on as a normal pair of socks.

Cycling Shorts Half Pants Padded Compression 1/2 Tights Black SZ199
Cycling Shorts Half Pants Padded Compression 1/2 Tights Black SZ199
Offered by Audriner Taggart

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh. My. Goodness!, 19 Jun. 2015
I ordered the biggest size as I knew I'd need them due to the compression material. I've been in absolute agony for a few weeks with hip pain. These shorts give all the support I wanted.

When you get them, you might think they'll never work. But when you wear them, especially for the first time, the support is immediate, and the relief from pain is very good.

I want some more!

100 Hits - Supreme 70s
100 Hits - Supreme 70s

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic collection., 18 Jun. 2015
This review is from: 100 Hits - Supreme 70s (Audio CD)
Cor, what a stunning track list! Had this set playing over the last two days and it got me singing! Love the older crooners like Perry Como; Jim Reeves, along with such as Boz Scaggs, and a pair I'd never come across before: Loggins & Messina. Plus, of course, I just love Albert Hammond; Johnny Cash and Jonny Nash.

The whole song list has been beautifully compiled, each song complimenting the next. It's a style that makes this simply work. I've got loads of 70s compis. This is yet another that'll be very hard to fault, or beat. Every song is a memory and anything I haven't heard is a real surprise.

The 100 Hits albums are great. Got loads of them now. The compilers have got it all down to a find art.

Well done.

Crack Attack
Crack Attack

5.0 out of 5 stars Really enjoying this, 15 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Crack Attack (App)
This is a great game. Finally got'm the chance to play this evening. Learning the moves as I go and getting quite lost in absolute enjoyment.

Lots of levels; lots of help as you play through the levels.

Fantastic fun. Highly recommend.

Yoursclothing Plus Size Womens 5 Pair Pack Cotton Full Brief Size 22-24 Black
Yoursclothing Plus Size Womens 5 Pair Pack Cotton Full Brief Size 22-24 Black
Offered by Yours Clothing

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, 15 Jun. 2015
Really nice material. Think I'll get some more of these as they are so comfy to wear.

Nile Rodgers Presents Disco Inferno
Nile Rodgers Presents Disco Inferno
Offered by mrtopseller

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely stunning album. Check your version to see which you have., 11 Jun. 2015
Just been reading some of the reviews given for this album. Tell ya what, you really need to grab the download (Autorip) version as well, as these are definitely the 12" mixes where stated.

I'll make a bold guess here: The CD's may carry the mixes that are also included in the download version at the end. One way to check this is to see how many tracks are listed for the CD albums. It's 67 for the download. It could be only 64 for the CD's, so it's worth looking.

I'm running the ripped version of this and not a segue in sight for the first 64 songs. That arrives on the three hour-plus-long mixes. Where it states mixes in the track listing, that's exactly what you'll hear. Otherwise, it's the full song.

I see Tom Moulton is within the track listing. Wonderful!

What an excellent sound and very good musical presence altogether. The recorded quality is outstanding.

Never Trust A Hippy (Punk & New Wave '76 - '79)
Never Trust A Hippy (Punk & New Wave '76 - '79)

5.0 out of 5 stars Breath of fresh air for a compilation album., 11 Jun. 2015
What a brilliant album. Takes me back to those days when they used to play this stuff on the radio. Love the mix of ska and punk. Makes for a really good album.

I was actually looking for Yellow Dog's One More Night and came across this compi. Couldn't turn away from it. Don't know all the songs yet, but loving listening, right now :)

SNOW! (SNOW TRILOGY Book 1)
SNOW! (SNOW TRILOGY Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant story-telling, but..., 4 Jun. 2015
...back in 1987, there was a three-week continuous snowfall. Every morning, I woke up to see it falling. Every time I looked out of the window, it continued to fall. That winter lasted into March the following year. Yes there were drifts but not anything like I've read here!

So what happened? A miracle?

The worst thing to come out of this story is the complete lack of ability to survive. That scared me, as I do find that believable. We no longer rely on open fires, but have switched to electric, or gas heating. Gas boilers rely on an electrical ignition to work. So in the event of power loss, there's no heating or hot water for drinks and hygiene.

Back in the 70s, as a kid, I was sent out every week on a 3.5 mile hike with a pushchair to get coal and parrafin for my family. I walked it alone, every single time, whatever the weather.

We had bad winters, too.

Have we really lost all that resilience? If so, things are as bad as I imagine them to be.

Misery
Misery

5.0 out of 5 stars Annie, 2 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Misery (Kindle Edition)
Poor mad Annie. And poor Paul, the novelist.

Misery, (in more ways than one) is the story, and the reader is in for a horrible fright!

Stephen King does it again. You will never guess what's around the next corner, all the way through the book.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20