Profile for Radiojock > Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 511

Radiojock (England)
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Kit Kat Chunky Peanut Butter (box of 36)
Kit Kat Chunky Peanut Butter (box of 36)
Offered by Sweets and Treats Wholesale

5.0 out of 5 stars I have a certain weakness for these ;), 21 May 2015
Scrumdiddlyumptious, aye? That's what someone here said. I so love these choccies - every time I see them, I buy four at a time. Now I've gorn and done it, as I now have 36 to plough through. Wonder how long that'll take me?

My badness, hahahahahahaha!

Friends / Go For It
Friends / Go For It

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Shalamar, 21 May 2015
This review is from: Friends / Go For It (Audio CD)
I remembered the tracklist from years ago when I originally had this album on tape. Playing the Friends disc now, with the Go For It one to follow. Never heard the second album yet, but knowing the group and loving their music for so long, I expect Go For It to be just as good as Friends, which I've loved ever since I first heard it.

Couple of Bonus 12" versions of There It Is and A Night To Remember on disc 1, which were not on my cassette version of the Friends album, so that's a treat. Go For It carries the Bonus track: Appeal. Can't wait to play that :) All in all, this album pair is well worth the purchase just to hear all the lovely songs again, along with some I don't yet know!

Leifheit ProLine 3131 Universal Opener
Leifheit ProLine 3131 Universal Opener

5.0 out of 5 stars An essential kitchen tool., 20 May 2015
I've had a similar item for many years. It's got me out of a jam so many times when trying to open bottles and jars, I now wouldn't be without one. I can't remember which one I bought for Mum. This looks so close to my original old one that I can certainly highly recommend it.

Absolutely essential device if you have weak hands, for instance, because of arthritis.

The Best
The Best

5.0 out of 5 stars Pumping on MY stereo!, 20 May 2015
This review is from: The Best (Audio CD)
After a gruelling afternoon, I found this album to be the best medicine. Starting off with three obvious hits, and going into other songs I either had never heard before, or, had completely forgotten about, this is a treat to have pumping through my speakers!

There's an obvious Jackson sound. Janet always reminded me so much of her brother Michael's style, although gentler, to a degree. This is an album well worth anybody's 'ear time'.

I had a tape, many years ago that a friend passed on to me with many of her hits on it. That's now long gone, so to have this 2CD compilation is lovely. A real treat.

WOMANS BEACH KAFTAN LONG TOP 3 COLOURS TO SELECT FROM (16/18/20/22 UK, GREEN)
WOMANS BEACH KAFTAN LONG TOP 3 COLOURS TO SELECT FROM (16/18/20/22 UK, GREEN)
Offered by Holiday Suitcase

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits and wears well. Lovely colour, 20 May 2015
Actually, although the material is very thin, the top is delightfully comfortable. It's not as wide as my cotton ones, but looks great on, and for my size, fits as it should. I like roomy things so bought a size 20. (I know. No jokes, okay!)

Colours are lovely. Just washed it this morning and it came off the line with nary a crease. Perfect for those who hate ironing!

Bit of a panic buy, this, as I managed to get bleach on an older kaftan. Really glad these are available.

Womens Ladies Plus Size Plain Boobtube Bandeau Ruched Side Gather Vest Shirt Top
Price: £4.97 - £4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best tube tops I've ever had, 20 May 2015
I got the black ones. Really comfy. Think the material is what they call Jersey. Loads of room to move in. Not at all tight or too big. Just right. I fancy getting a few more!

The Essential Johnny Cash
The Essential Johnny Cash

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent songs selection, 15 May 2015
I was looking for the song Man In Black when I came across this album. Brilliant tracklist. There's so much on here that I like. Cash had an instantly recognisable voice whenever you heard him. So much so that he never needed to be introduced, even on the radio!

Lovely album.

Repent
Repent

5.0 out of 5 stars Repent, 11 May 2015
This review is from: Repent (Kindle Edition)
Ugly feelings cause havoc all around in this frightening story of a madman, who is driven to madness by his unloving mother. Who could imagine a setup where a man loses his job after being accused of embezzlement; who ends up almost being driven to suicide? So many things go disastrously wrong for Ben Biller, it takes some time to digest.

I won't say any more except do buy this book, and be prepared for shock after shock whilst reading. It's absolutely riveting.

Brimful Of Asha
Brimful Of Asha

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this song and the EP, 8 May 2015
This review is from: Brimful Of Asha (MP3 Download)
How many stars would I give Brimful of Asha? Are you kidding me? It's a stonking record. So good, I downloaded the whole EP :D

Louis - The Best Of Louis Armstrong
Louis - The Best Of Louis Armstrong

5.0 out of 5 stars Headline act, even after all these years, 4 May 2015
That record We Have All The Time In The World was a big favourite at the station I once worked at actively. I love the song. It's on here, plus many of the other records I played on various programmes. Louis Armstrong has one of those distinctive, gravelly voices much loved by those who are drawn to his music. If you love jazz, cop a load of this.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20