Profile for Radiojock > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Laughter Sound Effects
Laughter Sound Effects

5.0 out of 5 stars Laughter really is good for you, 10 July 2016
This is as lovely and therapeutic as I thought it might be. If you find yourself having an 'off' moment, just stick this on and I guarantee, you'll soon feel better. Everyone should be able to laugh, and laugh often.

All Star Smash Hits
All Star Smash Hits
Offered by Fulfillment Express

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting, 10 July 2016
This review is from: All Star Smash Hits (Audio CD)
It's one of those bands I came across whilst watching a film, so decided to get an album to see what they did. Very interesting music. There are a few covers. I'm not normally into anything but original 'takes', but this isn't a bad listen. Nice to hear something outside of my usual preferences, and nice to know that a film can inspire me to listen to something new, now and again.

A Little Bitty Tear: The Best Of
A Little Bitty Tear: The Best Of

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely songs, wonderful singer, 9 July 2016
What was that horse's name in the film I saw recently? Was it Hacksaw? I'm sure it was that film which prompted me to buy this album. I love Burl Ives. These songs are very lovely. Really glad this album was available.

AMOS 20 X Plastic Clothes Hanger Garment Coat Dress Skirt Adult Size Hangers with Suit Trouser Bar & Lips (Black)
Offered by Astra Discount

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job., 5 July 2016
Oh dear. Wassup with everyone? Mine were perfectly good. I can hang whatever I like, from sweaters to trousers on them. The hangers are a bit thinner than what I might find in a local supermarket, but no worse for that. I've got a full sized hanger which works perfectly well.

Black Garlic Peeled Black Garlic Pot 50 g (Pack of 3)
Black Garlic Peeled Black Garlic Pot 50 g (Pack of 3)
Offered by Superfooduk

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice to cook with., 2 July 2016
Wanted to cook a pork casserole today, so one of my ingredients was a pot of this black garlic. I was intrigued when I spotted it on the site and decided to try some. I did find a very slight smell of garlic upon opening the pot. Popped the lot into the casserole. It's absolutely delicious when cooked. Very lovely. I will get it again.

Shape Up High Waist Slimming Control Leggings XL
Shape Up High Waist Slimming Control Leggings XL
Offered by stansbargains

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice leggings, 1 July 2016
High waist? That right? Well, kinds sorta not really, but hey, they ARE comfortable. I read the reviews which said they were more like tights. I'm a big size in clothing. I was going to go bigger than I actually bought, but I'm glad I didn't. Only thing with these for me, is that they do tend to slip down, so you might be singing summink like Donald, Where's Ya Troosers! I wouldn't dare to wear them without another pair of shorts or trousers to go over them with, for obvious reasons. But they do give good support. I also wear support stockings, like I believe someone else here mentioned. Only thing with stockings, they do tend to bite into the skin at the top of the stocking, whereas these leggings obviously don't. So I'll be getting some more of these for that reason, as well as having something to keep me warm and supported.

Wearing a new pair today. I've yet to see how they look after a wash, but so far, I'm very pleased with them.

Banana King Onions - 500g
Banana King Onions - 500g
Offered by Afro Caribbean Food Store - The Original Authentic

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant for those of us who can't get to the shops easily., 1 July 2016
This review is from: Banana King Onions - 500g (Misc.)
I love onions. Very surprised I could get them here. They come in a pack of four onions, well wrapped in foil and film to seal them; then a thick plastic envelope for posting. Really nice onions.

Plus Size Womens Open Toe Elasticated Sling Back Platform Shoe In Eee Fit Size 8EEE Black
Offered by Yours Clothing

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy and they do look appealing., 26 Jun. 2016
These shoes are incredibly comfortable, but if you're in any way disabled as I am, you'll go through fire and water, so to speak, trying to get the blinkin' back straps pulled over your heels. Time for me to invest in a shoe horn, methinks!

Whatever your size foot, get the correct size for you. I am an 8 and bought an 8. That was the right thing to do.

Lovely to walk in. I never usually wear heels but I feel very safe and sure-footed in these.

Pan Aroma - Assorted Incense Stick Set - 80 Sticks (1)
Pan Aroma - Assorted Incense Stick Set - 80 Sticks (1)
Offered by Top Value Prices

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely gentle, and rich scents, 23 Jun. 2016
List of scents is correct. These have very gentle perfumes and will be lovely to fill my home with deliciousness. Mum used to burn various scents in our house when I was a kid. I saw these on Amazon and thought I'd try them out agan. It's been absolute decades since I've smelled these things and I still love them as I did when I was a child. I'll be wearing the shop out of them forever more! :D

MORECAST - Free Premium Weather
MORECAST - Free Premium Weather

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, and full of information, 23 Jun. 2016
Got this to track the overnight storms of 22nd/23rd June '16. It's one of the best weather apps I've seen yet. As soon as you install it, this app finds where you are and puts up your local forecast. Loads of options with it. Love the Radar feature, which is what I got it for. You can, if you need to, put your own local details in and let the app search for your local weather. It's excellent. Well worth having.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20