Profile for linda sheppard > Reviews

Content by linda sheppard
Top Reviewer Ranking: 833

linda sheppard "l.sheppard (mrs)" (Fleetwood)
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Offered by COOLER

5.0 out of 5 stars KIPTOP A4 Light Box Light Pad LED Anime Tattoo Track Pad Drawing Board Photo Tracing Table Lightbox (Style A), 28 Jun. 2017
I am so happy with this product! It is just what I needed for doing my tracing and drawing. I am surprised at just how thin it is, but I can still plug it in using the USB or plus adaptor supplied. It has a good instruction sheet to follow and a clip to hold things in place. It even has 6 sheets of paper included so you can just try it out before you start on a larger project.The light is good enough for me to trace from. It is so lightweight and portable so can be used in many locations as long as you can plug it in a USB or plug.There are no sharp edges to be found on this and although it looks like glass the material is, in fact, special acrylic surface.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Sports Bracelet, Megadream Bluetooth V4.0 Sports Wristband Smart Bracelet Intelligent Watch Call Reminder Pedometer Calories Sleep Health Fitness Tracker for Android,IOS Smartphone(Blue - Fits for Wrist: 14.22cm/5.6"- 20.82cm/8.2")
Offered by Arvin Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Sports Bracelet, Megadream Bluetooth V4.0 Sports Wristband Smart Bracelet Intelligent Watch Call Reminder Pedometer Calories Sle, 28 Jun. 2017
I have bought this with the hope of getting a bit fitter. I was looking for an easy to use watch which would measure my steps. I found that this watch was not too hard to use. After charging, by pulling out the centre and putting the USB into my PC port, I proceeded to load the app required of course making sure my mobile device was connected to the internet via wifi. Once this was done I just followed the instructions given in the user manual. As explained in the description it has various modes all of which seemed to work well for me so I am very happy. I like the flexible strap as well as sometimes my husband wants to use it so it will fit both sized wrists. It has lots of holes punched for the stud fastening to go through so ideal for a child as well.

Smart Work Shirt for Men Business Dress Shirt Sky Blue (XL) PJ0058-4
Smart Work Shirt for Men Business Dress Shirt Sky Blue (XL) PJ0058-4
Offered by P.J. Menswear

5.0 out of 5 stars Paul Jones® Slim Fit Mens Formal Shirts Long Sleeve PJ0058, 25 Jun. 2017
My husband wanted a nice sky blue shirt so after a bit of looking, I found this one which he seemed to like. On it arriving he was not disappointed.The colour looks just like the description. The detail on the pocket, front, cuff and the collar is distinctive.The material has a nice softness to it and feels comfortable and fits well. The shirt is suitable to wear for any occasion.
It also washes well and keeps its colour.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Pleated Skirt Basic Solid Black Skirt Versatile Flared Casual Mini Skirt M KK665-1
Offered by Yafex

5.0 out of 5 stars Black skirt, 25 Jun. 2017
I really like this type of skirt as it flows so nice. The material is 95%Polyester+5%Spandex so it has a little stretch to it. It is not an elasticated waistband but has a zipper at back to ease for fit. The skirt can be dressed up or down to suit the occasion. I found it so nice and comfortable to wear. Black clothing is great for me for work, but others could wear for school, uni or casual wear, even for a special do as it would look stylish and not out of place maybe teamed up with a nice jacket. The skirt is a modern short style so I like to wear a pair of shorts underneath (Incase the wind blows the skirt up). I am very happy with my purchase.

Elistelle 50mm width wide Owl Women Cuff Bracelets Bangles
Elistelle 50mm width wide Owl Women Cuff Bracelets Bangles
Offered by Elistelle

5.0 out of 5 stars Owl bracelet., 25 Jun. 2017
I love anything to do with owls so was happy to find this bracelet. The eye rhinestones really show it off. Opens very good to fit wrist. It has great detail to it. Love wearing.

Offered by SimpleeApparel

5.0 out of 5 stars Simplee Apparel Women's Autumn Winter Casual High Waist Lace Up Front Zip Back Pockets Short Faux Leather Mini Skirt, 25 Jun. 2017
I ordered the medium size which is a UK size 10. I am more than happy with the style and the fit of the garment. It is very well made in grey faux leather. It feels very soft against my skin and looks more like a very soft suede. All the stitching was firm with no loose ends and the lace up front added to the overall effect. The skirt comes just above my knees in length and it has a zipper. On the front is two very nice large pockets.I find the skirt to be ideal for casual wear for myself, but it can be dressed up. I have had many items from simplee apparel and have found them to be great. After getting this skirt I think I may get another in a different colour.
Comment Comment | Permalink

5PK Ladies Premium Cotton Rich Lycra Full Briefs,Womens Mama Panties,Maternity Knickers,Pure Cotton, Strech, Soft and Breathable,White,Size 10-24,by Vanever
Offered by VANEVER
Price: £12.99 - £14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars 5plt ladies briefs, 25 Jun. 2017
These are excellent and very comfortable underwear. I found that the fit was good and the material was soft against my skin. I found that they had a very good stretch to them and they also washed well.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Opal Stone Carved Angel,Charminer Opalite Pocket Guardian Angel Gemstone Angel Gift, Reiki Healing Crystals Stone, Psychic Spiritual Gift
Offered by Xcez Wem

5.0 out of 5 stars Opal Stone Carved Angel,Charminer Opalite Pocket Guardian Angel Gemstone Angel Gift, Reiki Healing Crystals Stone, Psychic Spiri, 25 Jun. 2017
This opal stone carved angel, is delightful. It is pocket sized measuring only four centimetres. Even though it is tiny it does have very nice detaIl to it. In the light is shimmers with shades of blue mainly, but also get other rays like a rainbow. So pretty.

People often use in Reiki energy healing or Crystal Therapy. It is ideal for this.

Every crystal is completely unique as they are hand carved from natural crystals. Touching the crystal is meant to bring peacefulness.

I received a very nice velvet pouch for keeping it in so it is very easy for me to carry around with me when I go out. I love it.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Fabric Marker Pens Set of 15 Vibrant Colours Dual Tip Design Our Permanent Fabric Pens Have The Brand New Highest Quality German Ink With Minimal Bleed Perfect For Designing T-Shirts Baby Bibs Shoes Tote Bags. Non Toxic Low Odour and Safe for Kids.
Offered by Sure Colour Art

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabric Markers Set of 15 Vibrant Colours, 25 Jun. 2017
The dual-tip of these fabric pens allow you to use them for a variety of projects, and the colours are so vibrant and fun. These markers have a permanent ink that does not need to be heat set. Just wait 24 hours and it is safe for machine washing.

The fine end was just like using a normal ballpoint pen, whilst the thicker end was like an artist's paintbrush.

One tip about using fine tips is that you will want to hold the fabric taut or use a stiffener on the back of the fabric to get the best results when using them. The tips are fine and they were getting caught in the loose fabric weave when I used enough pressure to get a solid line. But this is easily remedied by preparing the fabric piece before getting started.

When I washed the item, I didn’t detect any colour bleeding at all after waiting 24 hours and using cool water and soap.

PROS:

Permanent ink fabric markers with two different tips for each colour.
Colours are vibrant and you can get solid coverage with the brush tips.
Perfect for writing on quilt labels.

CONS:

Marker tips are a bit too delicate for young kids.
If using a loose weave fabric (like muslin), you will need to pull it taut or stiffen it before using the fine tips.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Homgrace Extension Lead 4 Way Outlet and 5 USB Ports Quick Charge3.0 Charging Power Strip With 1.8m/5.9ft Power Cord Charger Power Socket(Black)
Offered by Civigroupey

5.0 out of 5 stars Homgrace Extension Lead 4 Way Outlet and 5 USB Ports Quick Charge3.0 Charging Power Strip With 1.8m/5.9ft Power Cord Charger Pow, 24 Jun. 2017
I am very happy with my purchase of this extension lead. Unlike many extension leads, I have purchased before this combines USB and plug sockets, so now I can charge my phones and other items all in one place instead of separate leads everywhere.The cable length is 5.9ft which is great for me. It also has overload protection for safety. It is nice and solid plus compact. An excellent and useful product.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20