Profile for Ian Gunn > Reviews

Content by Ian Gunn

Ian Gunn (Reading, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Real Food Revival Plan: How to eat well, get fit and lose weight - on the delicious diet you design!
by Brian Cormack Carr

5.0 out of 5 stars ... inspirational and life changing book that I would thoroughly recommend to those wishing to wholly change the way they ..., 31 May 2016
This is a really inspirational and life changing book that I would thoroughly recommend to those wishing to wholly change the way they view food and exercise, or for those happy to make small but significant improvements to the way they live their lives.

For me, this book is helping me maintain my weight, whilst providing excellent tips on improving what I eat and how I exercise.

It is superbly researched, well laid out and easy to read, whether you choose to read it from cover to cover, or simply dip in to and out of (as you would with any reference book).

I have now started to focus on buying real foods, making my own bread and trying some of the excellent recipes that are provided in the book. The section on exercise is also becoming 'well thumbed' too!

Apple iPod shuffle 2GB - Blue - 4th Generation (Launched Sept 2010)
Apple iPod shuffle 2GB - Blue - 4th Generation (Launched Sept 2010)
Offered by ONLY BRANDED

5.0 out of 5 stars Size isn't everything!, 1 Mar. 2012
Great little product, with bags of oomph! It arrived safely and promptly and my wife absolutely adores this iPod shuffle.

The Lions Of Carentan: Fallschirmjager Regiment 6, 1943-1945
The Lions Of Carentan: Fallschirmjager Regiment 6, 1943-1945
by Volker Griesser

5.0 out of 5 stars Lions Share, 7 Jan. 2012
Having reviewed some of the other customer feedback before purchasing this book, I was aware that there were some grammatical errors in this book. However, these did not detract from what is a really good book, which focuses on one of the best units (on either side) to fight in WW2. I really loved some of the photographs and the opportunity to learn of the experiences of war from some of the rank and file German paras.

Sharp LC26DV200E 26-inch LCD TV with Built-in DVD Player and Freeview tuner
Sharp LC26DV200E 26-inch LCD TV with Built-in DVD Player and Freeview tuner

5.0 out of 5 stars Great TV/DVD combo, 3 Oct. 2010
I love how lite this combined TV/DVD is, along with the superb picture quality. If space is limited, then this is the product for you.

Global Ceiling fan 42" Bali Stainless steel
Global Ceiling fan 42" Bali Stainless steel

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Fan & Light, 3 Oct. 2010
This has a really quiet motor and it looks superb too. Can be used as a fan only, or with the lighting pack. We used both and it completes the decor of our room.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 3 Oct. 2010
The product arrived in a timely manner and I like the way it tilts to give the optimium view of my television.

"Commando": Bandits at 12 O'clock (Commando for Action and Adventure)
"Commando": Bandits at 12 O'clock (Commando for Action and Adventure)
by George Low

5.0 out of 5 stars Achtung spitfeuer!!!, 4 Sept. 2009
Anyone of my vintage (mid forties) will love these books - remember you are never too young to re-read them, or to discover them for the first time - superb stuff!!

"Commando": The Dirty Dozen: The Best 12  "Commando" Books of All Time
"Commando": The Dirty Dozen: The Best 12 "Commando" Books of All Time
by George Low

5.0 out of 5 stars Forgotton Childhood!, 4 Sept. 2009
Back in the mid '70's, I used to have a paper-round. The two best days, were payday and the day that the new commando books came out. I would get my newsagent to order them for me and he would take the cost of them out of my wages. I would read and re-read them over and over again, before storing them away in my room. Reading these books again reminded me of those happy childhood days. Great stuff - thank you.

Dynasty Warriors 6: Empires  (Xbox 360)
Dynasty Warriors 6: Empires (Xbox 360)
Offered by Atlantide Videogames

4.0 out of 5 stars Great game - excellent service, 30 July 2009
Excellent service from this seller, which I have come to expect from all of the merchants associated with Amazon. Would have no problem ordering any product from here. Superb!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 9, 2009 7:28 PM BST

Billy Elliot [DVD] [2000]
Billy Elliot [DVD] [2000]
Dvd ~ Jamie Bell
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars Great film - great service, 30 July 2009
This review is from: Billy Elliot [DVD] [2000] (DVD)

Page: 1 | 2