Profile for Amy W > Reviews

Content by Amy W

Amy W (London, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
iVAPO 2 in 1 Station for Apple Watch and iPhone Stand for Apple Watch Series 3/ Apple Watch Series 3 with Cellular/ Apple Watch Series 1 /Apple Watch Series 2 /Apple Watch Nike+ Dock for iPhone 8/ iPhone 8 Plus/ iPhone 7/ iPhone 7 Plus/ iPhone X/ iPhone 6s Plus /iPhone 6 /iPhone 6s (Grey)
Offered by LOPOO UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Hard time unscrewing, 14 Jun. 2017
I bought this for my partner as he recently bought an apple watch. Having browsed amazon, I came across this which has a sleek finish and good reviews.

It comes fully assembled, which was neat. However, wanting to have it fully assembled before my partner arrived home, I found the screws extremely hard to unscrew, even my partner had a hard time! My only concern is if I was living alone I would have had to return the product.

Other than rigid screws, it has a good design, a bit fiddly to get the lightning cable to the desired position (depending if your phone has a case surrounding it)

2 Gold Tree or Garland Christmas Bows Decorations
2 Gold Tree or Garland Christmas Bows Decorations

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 Jan. 2017
Made my tree look very pretty

'Spigen Steinheil Film Screen Protector Steinheil Curved Crystal for iPhone 6 (4.7) - (Pack of 3 [SGP11299]

4.0 out of 5 stars It feels a little bit like gel. Overall I like it, 7 Mar. 2015
I don't know how anyone can mess up a simple screen protector application, especially when Spigen has already provided holding tabs for you to align it perfectly onto your phone. These one star reviews look skeptical.

I must say that the material of this is strange, and one I've never come across before. It is not plastic as you would get in a cheaper protector, nor is it tempered glass. It feels a little bit like gel.

Overall I like it. No air bubbles upon my application of it. It is curved and does not interfere with my leather case (by Apple). My only criticism is that you can't fully use the 'curved' screen. But who would anyway if you're using a case?

Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Skin Protectant 50ml (Packaging varies)
Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Skin Protectant 50ml (Packaging varies)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 7 Aug. 2014
Despite wearing SPF 50 sunscreen on my face, I still acquired some minor sun burns on my skin. It was so painful, that nothing I had would soothe it, only irritate it further. I remembered reading reviews about eight hour cream and that I had been willing to try it out, this would be the perfect chance to test its effectiveness.

I used the cream, covering my face in a moderate layer. I already saw results in the next few hours as the redness started to go down. For the next two days I did not use any other products on my skin (no makeup or other skincare) apart from eight hour cream. I can honestly say the results are amazing as my skin began to look back to the way it was. I continued to use it until no more flakey dry skin can be seen.

I've also recommended this to my dad who had developed dry darkened skin from sun burns, he also said he saw results quickly.

Parker S0949780 IM Premium Ballpoint Pen with Medium Point - Metallic Pink with Chrome Trim

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple yet elegent, 23 Feb. 2013
This pen is perfect for the women who love stationary. It has a touch of elegance to it with the soft metallic pink that doesn't scream "girly". A nice twist to the classic parker that adds a little femininity to the product. Got this for my 20th birthday and I totally love it. A nice weight in the hand while you write too.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 16, 2015 7:38 PM GMT

3 L'IMPERATRICE pour Femme EDT Spray By Dolce & Gabbana 100 ml
3 L'IMPERATRICE pour Femme EDT Spray By Dolce & Gabbana 100 ml
Offered by UK Fragrance Boutique

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favourites, 11 April 2012
I love this perfume! You get really sweet fruity scents (People always say I smell like strawberries) that makes me feel feminine, perfect for summer or spring. However, the downside is that it doesn't last. I'd say it would linger for around 3/4 hours then I would have to reapply, I just keep it in a travalo on the go. I still love it for the amount you get for the price you pay.

I would highly recommend this perfume to anyone that doesn't like the 'baby powder' smell..

Spirit Ladies White Watch ASPL05
Spirit Ladies White Watch ASPL05

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely watch, 21 Feb. 2012
For the price you pay, this watch is definitely worth it. The face is quite big, and grabs a lot of attention. As a whole it feels sturdy and good quality. However the reason I'm giving it 4 stars is because the straps feel a bit cheap and could tear easily, it almost feels like soft cardboard. But I would definitely use this as a gift idea in the future ^_^!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars So cute, 30 Mar. 2011
I love this mug, it's so cute, and for a handcrafted mug it's amazingly cheap, I always use this mug now, will definately buy another if i manage to break this one! I doubt it though since I will treat it with love and care ^_^

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfectionists., 22 Oct. 2010
If you're a perfectionist such as myself, (I've bought 2 packs and only discovered on my 8th try that this method is really helpful if you like your Screen protection "Perfect".

I start off by arranging the protector on the ipod itself and when it is in my desired place i would cellotape it to one side (With the sticky side facing towards the ipod), holding it securely. Now you are free to clean your ipod again just by opening it like a flap. After you are happy with it remove the No. 1st mask and it should fit perfectly. And lastly remove the 2nd mask along with the tape.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 10, 2011 11:37 AM GMT

Many Design Pattern Back cover for New Ipod Touch 4th Generation with Camera Suitable for 8G 32G 64G

4.0 out of 5 stars Peased, 18 Oct. 2010
I got the 'Pink Checker' design and so far I'm quite pleased with it. I do admit that its a bit of a rip off as its just a plastic case and the quality isn't excelent either, but the packaging was decent. the hole for the camera fits perfectly, however this case doesnt provide protection for the top and bottom which is why this is only 4 *'s

But I have had a lot of comments on how lovely this case is! I'm actually deciding whether to buy the blue checker aswell.

Page: 1 | 2