Profile for Ian > Reviews

Content by Ian

Ian (UNITED KINGDOM)

Page: 1 | 2
Audio Dynamix, MESH2 Stereo Rechargeable Bluetooth Speaker - Red- 12hrs playtime, 15 metre BT range , SD card reader. Now featuring new High Definition long throw speakers and Harmonic Bass Matrix.
Offered by Audio Dynamix Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars Be wary of volume problem., 15 Nov. 2014
Great little speaker with 1 little problem. I brought this speaker for work along with a micro SD card, but when using the SD card the default setting for the volume is full blast, so when I switch this little powerful speaker on at work in a fairly quiet office all heads turn and the complaining starts, "TURN THAT DOWN", "TURN THE RUBBISH OFF", "OMG DO YOU HAVE TO HAVE IT THAT LOUD". The volume control isn't that responsive either, you have to keep your finger held on the volume controls to change the volume and can take several seconds before you get the right volume. I tried setting the volume low, but when you turn the speaker back on it reverts back too FULL VOLUME. Bluetooth & Line-in is fine cause you can control the volume from your device as soon as your connected.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 23, 2014 6:44 PM GMT

Jewels Deluxe Pro
Jewels Deluxe Pro

5.0 out of 5 stars match 3 at its best, 14 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Jewels Deluxe Pro (App)
Very addictive and good graphics gave it 5 stars.

4 Pics 1 Movie!
4 Pics 1 Movie!

4.0 out of 5 stars Really like app, 23 Jan. 2014
This review is from: 4 Pics 1 Movie! (App)
It helps if you have a wide knowledge of movies. I wouldn't this for anyone who doesn't have a wide knowledge of movies. I do have a wide knowledge of movies so I really like it.

Philips SHP2500/10 Indoor Corded TV Headphone  (Over-Ear for Music/PC/TV) - Gray
Philips SHP2500/10 Indoor Corded TV Headphone (Over-Ear for Music/PC/TV) - Gray

5.0 out of 5 stars Mind Changing, 19 Oct. 2013
I've always been a Sony man, and always graded Phillips as a cheep poor product. Not anymore, I'm a changed man. These headphones are very comfortable, and with the added volume control I don't have to keep changing the volume on my TV when swapping from different channels and programs on my PC. I can't see how some headphones are hundreds of pound when a pair of headphones than cost less than £20 do the job even better than more expensive ones, ^Ohhhh I know why there more expensive, It's cause some people in this world are very greedy.^

Sennheiser HD205 II, Closed over ear headphone with rotatable earcup
Sennheiser HD205 II, Closed over ear headphone with rotatable earcup

1.0 out of 5 stars Uncomfortable, 19 Oct. 2013
After testing these headphones in another store before I brought them, I was very impressed of the sound quality. But after wearing them for more than 5 minutes they started to hurt my ears (these headphones rest on your ears not around them), I wear headphones to watch TV so I need a comfortable pair of headphones, (and wore these for several hours). Even hours later after taking off he headphones my ears still hurt. Needless to say I returned and exchanged them for a pair of Philips SHP2500/10 Indoor Corded Television Headphones. which I'm very happy with. Just because you pay more for a product doesn't mean your getting a more superior product.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 30, 2013 12:36 AM GMT

AIR FLO PC Analog Controller with Hand Cooling Technology USB
AIR FLO PC Analog Controller with Hand Cooling Technology USB
Offered by Piranha Technology

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product Great Price, 25 Oct. 2011
Brought this to play the GTA Trilogy. Easy to setup. Love the cooling fan inside, real neat idea. Never brought hand control for a PC before, seem's I got lucky and got the perfect controller first time.

Sapphire 11168-30-20G HD 5670 1GB GDDR5 Graphics Card
Sapphire 11168-30-20G HD 5670 1GB GDDR5 Graphics Card

5.0 out of 5 stars There's a lot to be said for a good graphics card, 25 Oct. 2011
My PC is about 4 years old and I've upgraded it as much as I could, but was still having problems running some programs on it. Anyway the last thing to do on my PC is to upgrade my graphics card so after reading some reviews I plumped for this one and haven't been disappointed. Fitting the card is a 2 minute job (if you know your basic's inside a PC). And I could tell the difference straight away when running the problem programs I had before i.e. ejay dance 6.

GTA Triple Pack For PC - Includes GTA 3, Vice City and San Andreas (Windows XP / Vista)
Offered by AllGoodDealz

5.0 out of 5 stars Should have never sold my PS2, 25 Oct. 2011
I brought this for my son's birthday in June 2011. Never thought of playing the games until now 5 months later, Let's just say my PS3 doesn't even get a look in these days. This game was made before the era of trophies or achievements and you can tell that in the game play, it's such a great story line and such a pleasure to play. I've only play GTA III so far. I have played all 3 games on my PS2 when I had one and I'm really looking forward to playing the next 2 episode in this trilogy. I also brought this item to use with the games. http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0000TNJWM

Kensington Windshield Car Mount with Sound Amplified Cradle for iPhone
Kensington Windshield Car Mount with Sound Amplified Cradle for iPhone

5.0 out of 5 stars Ipod Classic Fits Perfect, 25 Oct. 2011
I brought this to hold my Ipod classic and wasn't sure if it would fit or not, but it does. Even with some bumpy roads it still grips onto my Ipod perfectly.

Linens Limited 100% Brushed Cotton Flannelette Fitted Sheet, White, Double
Linens Limited 100% Brushed Cotton Flannelette Fitted Sheet, White, Double
Offered by Linens Limited

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Poor Product, 25 Oct. 2011
There's a saying you only get what you pay for and the price of this product is a reflection of what your gonna get, a cheap product. I had these on my bed for 2 weeks and ended up with little bobbles of white cotton all over the bedroom and all over my clothes (not a nice look when your wearing black). These Flannelette sheets are just not worth the money and you will be wasting your money if you buy them as there not even good enough to keep as duster's.

Page: 1 | 2