Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Daylight Simulation Bulb (60W)
Daylight Simulation Bulb (60W)
Offered by The Quilted Bear Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars 60W Daylight Simulation Bulb, 29 Aug. 2016
This review is from: Daylight Simulation Bulb (60W)
just what we needed for handicraft

Roberts Stream 83i Stereo DAB/FM/WiFi Internet Radio with 3 Way Speaker System
Roberts Stream 83i Stereo DAB/FM/WiFi Internet Radio with 3 Way Speaker System

5.0 out of 5 stars Roberts Stream 83i Stereo DAB/FM/WiFi Internet radio, 11 Oct. 2013
A great quality and reliable product. Will recommend it to my friends. Very suitable for to receive all kinds of radio entertainment.

Field, J.: Piano Concertos Nos. 1-7 (O'Rourke)
Field, J.: Piano Concertos Nos. 1-7 (O'Rourke)

1.0 out of 5 stars PLEASE CHECK YOUR FILES, 7 April 2013
There appears to be a fault on some tracks -they are cut short by several minutes. Very disappointed with purchase

Clovenhoof
Clovenhoof

5.0 out of 5 stars clovenhoof and satans shorts, 13 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Clovenhoof (Kindle Edition)
Ioved all the above. Please please could we have more of Clovenhoof. The charactors were endearing. Never thought I would like Old Nick so much. Well worth five stars.

Fifty Shades of Broke - A Retarded Parody
Fifty Shades of Broke - A Retarded Parody

5.0 out of 5 stars fifty shades of broke, 29 July 2012
I loved this book. It was one of the funniest books I have read for a long time. I sincerely hope that we have more from this author.

ERIK Phantom of the Opera The Sequel
ERIK Phantom of the Opera The Sequel

1.0 out of 5 stars erik the phantom of the opera the sequel, 11 Aug. 2011
Oh! dear, yet another Mills and Boon sequel to a great story. I really don't understand why writers, mainly women see this charactor as a romantic hero. He was not a nice person a murderer, kidnapper , and cruel. It started well and I thought it was going to be more than soppy romance I was wrong. Also on almost every page there were appallling spelling errors. I noticed the book has dropped in price since I bought it. I wonder why.

Disturb - A Medical Thriller (The Konrath/Kilborn Collective)
Disturb - A Medical Thriller (The Konrath/Kilborn Collective)

5.0 out of 5 stars Disturb, 2 Aug. 2011
I loved it. None stop action, I found this book hard to put down. Will be reading more of author`s work.

Told After Supper
Told After Supper

5.0 out of 5 stars told after supper, 11 July 2011
This review is from: Told After Supper (Kindle Edition)
i loved this book. jerome k jerome is genuinely funny writer. read this when the world gets too much for you. It will certainly cheer you up.

The Phantom of Valletta
The Phantom of Valletta

1.0 out of 5 stars the phantom of valletta, 28 April 2011
Why oh why do people who attempt to write sequels to the phantom of the Opera novel always manage to turn them into a Mills and Boon epic. They are obviously inspired by the alw version. If they had read the original book they would have noticed that dear old Erik was a complete nutjob into torture kidnapping and murder with a face that sank a thousand ships. there was nothing at all exciting in the story. I had to struggle to finish it.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 25, 2011 12:59 AM BST

Twilight: Twilight, Book 1 (Twilight Saga)
Twilight: Twilight, Book 1 (Twilight Saga)

1.0 out of 5 stars stephenie myers twilight, 14 April 2011
I downloaded a sample and I can truly say that never in my life haveI read such appalling writing. It beggers belief that this actually got published.