Profile for hilary chappell > Reviews

hilary chappell

Boccia Men's Watch 597-03 Leather
Boccia Men's Watch 597-03 Leather
Offered by Clocktraders UK

4.0 out of 5 stars It's small enough to look good on my small wrist, 17 Oct. 2014
Lovely simple but stylish watch. It's small enough to look good on my small wrist. Perfect for a woman wanting a large watch without being oversized. So far I'm not allergic to it which was my main reason for choosing it. All good and highly recommend.

HQ LCD TV Laptop Computer  Screen Cleaning Kit
HQ LCD TV Laptop Computer Screen Cleaning Kit
Offered by Saving world

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for the price., 31 Dec. 2012
Does exactly what you want it to do. Looks really smeary at first but wait and it all disappears leaving a sparkling clean screen. used on my flat screen telly and laoptop. great for the price. Why pay more and it all comes in a handy little bag. Definitely recommend!

I'm Breathless
I'm Breathless
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars Takes me back years!!, 31 Dec. 2012
This review is from: I'm Breathless (Audio CD)
Great albumn and madonna is kirky and cool. I sang all through (not sounding quite as cool) and would recommend to anyone who loved the film. Its all slightly mad but great tunes and lyrics from this era.

The Story of the Little Mole - Plop-up Edition
The Story of the Little Mole - Plop-up Edition
by Werner Holzwarth

5.0 out of 5 stars Great poo entertainment for all ages!!, 31 Dec. 2012
I've read this story to my class and they thought it was so amazing that the teacher was talking about poo!!! This version is so clever with the plop up illustrations. My little cousin thoroughly enjoyed this as did the many adults who read it on Xmas day. Well worth buying this version. Just be careful with little fingers pulling too hard. Its a good lesson in how to be gentle with books.

Latin Soul Brasil Sounds (CD Album Sergio Mendes & Brasil '66, 15 Tracks) Mas Que Nada / Night And Day / The Look Of Love / Going Out Of My Head / Masquerade / So Many Stars / What The World Needs Now Is Love / With A Little Help From My Friends / Norwegian Wood etc..

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Funky Tunes, 31 Dec. 2012
Loved this albumn. The original of Mas Que nada is better than anything today (apart from maybe the blackeyed peas version).
Played at my Mum's funeral and it made us all want to dance (which I wish we had).
The whole albumn makes you want to move. So listen and dance around your sittingroom.