Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop Fire Shop now Shop now Shop now
Profile for herbert rumbelow > Reviews

Content by herbert rumbelow

herbert rumbelow

RDX MMA Neoprene Sweat Sauna Suit Shirt Rash Weight Loss Slimmimg Fitness Gym Exercise Training
Offered by B2Fitness

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST SWEAT SUIT EVER, 27 Feb. 2014
I need to lose around 20lbs this suit is awsome, I wear this suit whilst at work ,underneath my uniform. I WOULD RECOMMEND YOU WEAR IT OVER THIN CLOTHING, IF YOU DO THIS. I am loosing my weight at about 3lbs a week which is very good.
My waist was a 40 so I ordered a large , I had to send it back to get a XXL ,TO GIVE YOU SOME IDEA OF THE SIZING.
I was not impressed with the returns service, I returned it by Special Dely (next day), but it still took them 2weeks to return my item, and would not have done so then had I not complained.
This product also comes without washing instructions,again I had to contact them about this.
BUT THE PRODUCT IS FAULTLESS PROVIDING YOU GET THE RIGHT SIZE, ITS DOING A GOOD JOB.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 7, 2014 8:48 PM GMT