Profile for Margaret Connor > Reviews

Content by Margaret Connor

Margaret Connor

Page: 1 | 2
A Man of Some Repute (A Very English Mystery Book 1)
A Man of Some Repute (A Very English Mystery Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars A good Summer Read or Holiday Book., 21 Jun. 2016
This is set in the late 1940's and into early 50's. It was a very good plot. Didn't really know till end what happened. Very Good Tead

Christmas is for the Kids (Short Reads)
Christmas is for the Kids (Short Reads)

4.0 out of 5 stars Christmas is for Kids., 10 April 2016
I really liked this short story. It was strange but very enjoyable.

The Perfect Murder
The Perfect Murder

5.0 out of 5 stars The Oerfect Murder, 25 Mar. 2016
I went to see the Play First before I read the book. It had Jesse Wallace and Shane Ritchie as the main Characters. I enjoyed it so much that I decided to read the book. The ending in the book is different but the rest of the story is the same. Brilliant Read.

Haunted on Bourbon Street (The Jade Calhoun Series Book 1)
Haunted on Bourbon Street (The Jade Calhoun Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Haubted on Bourbon Street., 4 Mar. 2016
Liked the twists and turns within the story scary at times but a nice book to read.

Gone Again
Gone Again

5.0 out of 5 stars Gone Again, 1 Feb. 2016
This review is from: Gone Again (Kindle Edition)
I didn't know that this book had references to places in Edinburgh when I purchased it. It brought back Memories as I was brought up in Duddingston. The story was Scary but very well written. Good Read.

Leaving Berlin
Leaving Berlin

2.0 out of 5 stars Leaving Berlin should just have kept going!!!!!!!, 11 Jan. 2016
This review is from: Leaving Berlin (Kindle Edition)
I was really looking forward to reading this book. I'm afraid it didn't live up to what I hoped. Not a very good story line. Almost very predictable ending. Sorry didn't enjoy at all.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 17, 2016 1:35 AM GMT

The Chocolate Apothecary
The Chocolate Apothecary

5.0 out of 5 stars Summer Tead, 10 Aug. 2015
Just a very nice book to read for the Summer. It still had little twists but in the end Love Conquers all.

The Queen Of Four Kingdoms (Anjou 1)
The Queen Of Four Kingdoms (Anjou 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars I enjoyed this book, 1 July 2014
I enjoyed this book. There are a lot of dates in it . It depends if you are into History whether or not you would like to read this. I found it very interesting .

The Girl Who Saved the King of Sweden
The Girl Who Saved the King of Sweden

4.0 out of 5 stars The girl who saved the King of Sweden., 30 May 2014
I had read the Authors book before this which was The Hundred Year Old Man who Climbed out the Window. I thought I would like to see what this book was like. I haven't been disappointed in this book. It is funny in place's a little far fetched at times but for some reason I couldn't put it down. I have enjoyed reading it .

Prime Time - full-length romantic comedy novel
Prime Time - full-length romantic comedy novel

2.0 out of 5 stars Prime time., 30 April 2014
I am sorry but didn't find this book funny. It was quite predictable for the ending. Not a very good read

Page: 1 | 2